Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Amy Jo Johnson

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7,730 Posts

Re: Amy Jo Johnson

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gunicamu For This Useful Post:: hammy, ivan, Natman, shillboot
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7,730 Posts

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gunicamu For This Useful Post:: echoes, hammy, ivan, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7,730 Posts

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gunicamu For This Useful Post:: hammy, ivan, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Last edited by venomsoup; January 14th, 2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: made mistake on thumbnail

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: echoes, gryphondo, gunicamu, hammy, ivan, jackstone75, Kelvin, Natman, roadrunner4024, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Found a couple more

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, hammy, ivan, jackstone75, Natman, roadrunner4024, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

This is a tribute to one of the first AJJ fakes I found back in the good ole days of the WWW.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, hammy, ivan, jackstone75, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

A couple more!
    I've got a few dozen more on an old pc. If I can get it to boot up I'll post them asap

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: echoes, gryphondo, hammy, ivan, jackstone75, Kelvin, Knight1979, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: echoes, gryphondo, hammy, ivan, jackstone75, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: angelus5, echoes, gryphondo, hammy, ivan, jackstone75, Kelvin, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I started to make a book that was a cross between a power rangers fan fic and Madonna's book Sex. I never finished it but the basic story was Zordon was training Kimberly to be the ultimate nympho by getting her to try just about every form of kink so she could join him in his dimension and bang the crap out of him forever. I've got a few more pages somewhere where Jason (red ranger) is into beatings more than banging, Zack (black ranger) just wants ass, Trini (first yellow ranger) is into Asian rope bondage, Tommy (Green ranger) is a submissive that's into pegging and Aisha (second yellow ranger) is all about squirting. I'll post the ones that don't violate this boards rules if I can find them.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: angelus5, gryphondo, hammy, ivan, jackstone75, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

First pic with guitar is really my former roommate! Let's call her Cindi. Well Cindi stiffed me on about three months of rent, got my cable turned off and hid the electric and gas bills on me so I wouldn't know how screwed I was. Too bad Cindi forgot my computer skills. Right after she left I "un-deleted" everything she took off my computer. I thought about just uploading the pics of her to one of those ex-girlfriend revenge sites but instead I made her into Amy Jo Johnson! Just in case you are wondering, yes I hit that and no it wasn't worth what she owed me.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: azzurri, gryphondo, hammy, jackstone75, Kelvin, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: echoes, hammy, jackstone75, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: echoes, hammy, jackstone75, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Last edited by Turtle; December 30th, 2021 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Dead Links

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: gunicamu, hammy, jackstone75, Kelvin, Natman, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Got bored. Made a fake.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to venomsoup For This Useful Post:: gunicamu, hammy, jackstone75, Natman
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last