Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Jaydy Michel

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,036 Posts

Jaydy Michel

Jaydy Michel Brixon (born December 20, 1975) is a Mexican fashion model.

Born to a Mexican father and an US American mother, Jaydy Michel grew up in Puerto Vallarta, although she was born in Guadalajara, the capital of the state of Jalisco. She began her modeling career in Mexico, first in beauty pageants such as Miss Jalisco.

A friend of her mother recommended that she go to Europe. Michel went to Spain in 1994, beginning her career as an international model. Since then, she has been featured in many top magazines and fashion shows, both in Mexico and Europe.

She made her debut as an actress in the Spanish movie Isi/Disi, starring Santiago Segura and Florentino Fernández. In 2007, she started working in the Spanish series Los Serrano, until its end in 2008. She played the role of an English teacher named Celia, replacing the deceased Lucía.

Michel and Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz married in Bali on December 30, 1999; however, this marriage was never legally recognized in either of their home countries. The couple divorced in 2005. Their daughter, Manuela Sánchez Michel, was born in 2001. Michel divides her time amongst Mexico, Spain, and Miami.

She is currently in a relationship with Mexican international football player Rafael Márquez.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaydy_Michel

www.imdb.com/name/nm1508115/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spiderham8 For This Useful Post: mikekim29
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,493 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Various

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Jaydy at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29