Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: A.I. Fakes discussion

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    990 Posts

Re: A.I. Fakes discussion

I'm gonna be honest i don't like the AI fakes either.They look too cartoony and weird to me.Their faces look like a plastic surgeon's rendering of a celeb.Like you get the general idea who the celeb is but their noses and eyes are messed up along with their skin that looks to smooth and not real to me.
    Nods to the original scanners,poster & owners of the pics that should cover everyone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warren5150 For This Useful Post: PBandJordy
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

A completely different question on the side, do you even need it? I prefer to see celebrities as they are or if they have their pictures taken in some magazines (Playboy, etc.).

....(e) All posts must be written in English. This board is primarily an English speaking one and as such all posts must be written in English.
    Last edited by Turtle; February 19th, 2024 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Non English text

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

An interesting discussion here. What I don't understand is the absolute aversion of some to pure AI images or images created with the help of an AI, as I do.
    What distinguishes them from other fakes? Not much.
    There are good and bad ones in both, the manual Photoshop fakes and those created with AI support.
    Let's be honest, if you look at many fakes on the relevant sites, as well as here in the forum, you will see real crutches, especially in the area of Photoshop fakes, which look absolutely horrible, and make absolutely no desire to stimulate your imagination. And just because they're Photoshop handmade fakes doesn't mean they're sacred works of art if they look like a 3-year-old has been handed a pair of scissors, glue and a pile of newspapers.

Good fakes are good fakes, no matter how they are created. And shit remains shit, regardless of whether I press flowers into it by hand or with AI pliers ;p

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SetepenRa For This Useful Post: Bobby_Beemer
Page 2 of 2 First 12