Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Olesya Rulin

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Olesya Rulin

Olesya Rulin (Russian: Oлeся Pулин; born March 17, 1986) is a Russian-American actress and singer who is perhaps best known for co-starring in the first three films of the High School Musical franchise as Kelsi Nielsen. She also stars alongside Jessica Simpson in Major Movie Star, and is set to star with Billy Ray Cyrus in the new drama Flying By.

I started this some time ago and then gave up on it because it kept bogging down my computer (the psd file was over 100mb) this morning I looked at it and made some more adjustments and decided that I was done messing with it. so for better or for worse here it is as done as it will ever be...

Last edited by gryphondo; April 30th, 2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: replaced missing pic

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,112 Posts

Olesya Rulin

Reposts:

Last edited by gryphondo; April 30th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roadrunner4024 For This Useful Post:: Lorea28, onuder34
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5,911 Posts

Re: Olesya Rulin

Credit to faker / Original Poster

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mental For This Useful Post:: gunicamu, onuder34