Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Sammy Lee

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    She is soooo freakin hot!!! Some wicked Weasel stuff!!!

RAR file of the above: 3386 KB (reup'd)
    Dead rsDL Links
    Last edited by Dantithesis; August 9th, 2018 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Dead rsDL Links. Dead Image Links
    C(OYO)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coyo For This Useful Post:: jojimmy, mikekim29, renardmuldrake2000
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    WOW! FIRST I'd like to know what I was on to make SO many spelling mistakes!?!?!?!?!?
    lol and secondly, I'd like to ask if anyone else read the story of what ACTUALLY happened at the swingers club that She and ZOOMAN went too!?
    WHAT I read, if i can remember, was things got PRETTY HOT between her and a regular swinger (WOMAN).
    Hands down pants, kissing and full naked VIBE work in a private room or something!!!!
    THEReS GOTTA BE MORE PIX OUT THERE!
    NO I'm not making this up! I'M SURE someone could find a link to the story! I'm not sure if it was posted on ZOO or another site but it was by a well known local swinger who was a regular at the club!

I don't know if i got in late and there were MORE pix but these didn't last long! Like the one that was already posted of her kneeling with that white G in the way of the holiest of holes LOL
    Last edited by Dantithesis; August 9th, 2018 at 11:01 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ILLFINDHER For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    243 Posts

Sammy Lee

Last edited by Dantithesis; August 9th, 2018 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Dead Image Links.
    push the THANKS button!

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to antoniopatrick For This Useful Post:: jarvisvalmont, jojimmy, lambinator666, mikekim29, ntrl1one, renardmuldrake2000, skattebaver
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Re: Sammy Lee

Nude Camping

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmike36 For This Useful Post: ant