Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Alison Angel/Christie Caudill

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Here she is stripping by a very lucky car...

Last edited by Turtle; September 20th, 2015 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Dead Links

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rpervert For This Useful Post: woody2000
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    not sure if these are posted but i would like to know if they r or not and if some one can post the whole set.

http://www.allisonangel.com/breasts/...ow/socks-.html

Pics restored. Spud

5. The Following User Says Thank You to supermanfan123 For This Useful Post: sexylauren
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Last edited by Turtle; September 20th, 2015 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Dead links (posts merged)
    If you like the post let me know if not keep your mouth shut and stand in the leechers line.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sbnightrider For This Useful Post: phredd
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Last edited by Turtle; September 20th, 2015 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Dead links (posts merged)
    If you like the post let me know if not keep your mouth shut and stand in the leechers line.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Dead link removed. Spud

Last edited by Turtle; September 20th, 2015 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Dead Links
    --->Credit to all original scanners, photographers etc.<---

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboi_77 For This Useful Post: Zhenya
    Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by todd38
    has anyone seen her new set, where she has cut her hair and colored it black? What do you think?

She didn't cut her hair and color it. It is a wig.

"I bet when you first glimpsed at this coverpage you thought it was someone else being a guest at my site! Well guess what, I cut my hair really short, and dyed it black! Nooo just kidding, its just a wig hehe. Back a few weeks ago we went to this place, and picked out a wig, and I wanted something totally opposite of what my hair is like. Its a cool change, and I call it roleplaying with you guys. Notice my breasts are really firm and full and maybe with short hair they sort of look bigger? I also had a matching nightie & panties that was perfect for a photoshoot in that FTV pink room place."

sample photo:
    http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php...63v1_481lo.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rayman1968 For This Useful Post: sexylauren
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,460 Posts

Totally Sultry

Last edited by Turtle; September 20th, 2015 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Dead Links

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: Zhenya
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Last edited by Turtle; March 4th, 2019 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Dead Links Deleted, remaining merged

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Alison Angel-Sexy Summer Wet Panties/Pics & 7m VID/Solo/

Pics and vid from the newest set.

You need both parts.

Last edited by Turtle; March 4th, 2019 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Dead Links

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rev. Jimmy Jones For This Useful Post: phredd
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Re: Alison Angel/Christie Caudill

Alison Angel - Hard Deep Glass ToySex/Pics&Vid/Solo/RS

Alison Angel - Hard Deep Glass ToySex/Pics/Solo/RS
    Dead rsDL Link 9906 KB

Alison Angel - Hard Deep Glass ToySex/Vid/Solo/RS
    Dead rsDL Link 94525 KB

Last edited by Dantithesis; March 3rd, 2019 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    It appears her webmaster just posted on her forum that she is retiring.. Supposedly she's moving on with her life and starting studying.
    If confirmed this is a sad news.

[edit]
    This has been confirmed by member of her site.. This is a sad news. (although I guess that had to come sooner or later..)

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This was posted by the owner of FTV on Alison Angel's members forum:

Quote:
    Its unfortunate, but for the past month or so I've been waiting for a straight answer, and I do have it now. Alison will no longer be shooting, she is retiring from modeling. She's moved on with her personal life, and studying to be a nurse -- It will now be the main focus of her life.

Her updates run out in a month, and unfortunately it looks like there will be no more shoots from that point on. It sucks in a way, because if anything, I would have liked to have shot a 'final shoot' of her so it would be more like a season finale than a cancellation. But such is the situation, when she lives in Ohio, and all the shooting takes place in Phoenix.

This is big shock for many of you on this message board, and it was for me as well. Here is a farwell video she has left for all of you.

She still has access to the message board and such, so she can post here if she wants to. But this thread will be on top from now on if there are questions regarding her retirement -- I will be here to answer them as usual.

3 Years and 3000+ members, it has been a very successful site in the realm of 'single girl' websites, so looking at the big picture, the site is by far one of the most beautiful, varied, & comprehensive series of shoots ever collected in one domain. Some of my best & most unique work is in this site.

So it's official - Alison Angel - aka Christy Caudill - has retired from the industry. At least for now.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    I'll miss her greatly, but I also have nothing but best wishes for her. She gave so many of us so many wonderful images and videos to enjoy, and now she's entitled to make her mark in the world...and nursing is a very honorable occupation.

Thanks Ms. Angel for all the fun, you will be talked about, and your work enjoyed for years to come.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You definitely have to give her credit. She always managed to run her career on her own terms. She never fucked on camera and even the girl/girl stuff was soft core but she always kept a large base.

She will be missed.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prof_maxwell
    thanks so much for these sets. Were these done after her official retirement, or while she was still doing her site?

Don't know for sure, but I think probably while she was modeling for her own site. Spud
    Her first shoots for FTV here in 2004. RHS set up her personal website in 2005-late 2007. Her first shoots for Stare were in late 2005-early 2007. As noted elsewhere, she is long since retired.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last