Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Marge Simpson

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Marge Simpson

Marjorie "Marge" Simpson (née Bouvier) is a fictional main character in the animated television series The Simpsons and part of the eponymous family. She is voiced by actress Julie Kavner and first appeared on television in The Tracey Ullman Show short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987. Marge was created and designed by cartoonist Matt Groening while he was waiting in the lobby of James L. Brooks' office. Groening had been called to pitch a series of shorts based on Life in Hell but instead decided to create a new set of characters. He named the character after his mother Margaret Groening. After appearing on The Tracey Ullman Show for three years, the Simpson family received their own series on Fox, which debuted December 17, 1989.

i know its taken me a while to get to this number of posts and i haven't got anywhere near some of you guys (or gals) BUT it's an honour to be a member of this board i not bullshitting or crawling it is the best around, i have made good friends here people who love to share what they have found, so thank you and to celebrate my 1000th post i was looking for my favourite KATE GARRAWAY but instead i give you her understudy the amazing MARGE SIMPSON.

the night i was born the moon turned a fire red

credit to who made these

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nevbrn For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules_Winfield For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlito75 For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlito75 For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,812 Posts
    old
    Thank You. Won't You?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RODAK For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    My version of the playboy shoot.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Carlito75 For This Useful Post: hammy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlito75 For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlito75 For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlito75 For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlito75 For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlito75 For This Useful Post:: HakanS, hammy