Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Kyla Pearson/Lia Leah/Lia19/Ashely Ryan

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Last edited by Turtle; March 29th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.
    "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Lia19 Halloween Special

*** Link removed. Host not allowed ***
    29.40mb 5.10min

5.27mb 52pics

If you like the post let me know if not keep your mouth shut and stand in the leechers line.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Lia 19 111v1

6.44mb 49pics

Last edited by Turtle; May 28th, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
    If you like the post let me know if not keep your mouth shut and stand in the leechers line.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Lia19 26v1,27v1,2

Password = sbnightrider

26v1
    6.41mb 51pics

27v1
    5.85mb 46pics

27v2
    7.29mb 51pics

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Lia 19 set 112

Quote Originally Posted by MadMike
    Does anyone have this set?
    Here you are MadMike.

Lia19 112
    **** Dead Link ****
    7.02mb 62pics

Last edited by Turtle; June 28th, 2017 at 12:36 PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Lia19

Set #61 from the Ashely Ryan website. . . .

**** Dead Link ****

4.19mb 43 pics

Last edited by Turtle; June 28th, 2017 at 12:35 PM.
    "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Lia19

Set #58 from the Ashely Ryan website. . . .

**** Dead Link ****
    3.6mb 37 pics

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Lia19

Set #56 from the Ashely Ryan website. . . .

**** Dead Link ****
    3.3mb 35 pics

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Lia19

*** Dead Link ***
    Last edited by Turtle; May 20th, 2017 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Lia19_A_Toy_For_My_Masturbation Vids & pics

Lia19_A_Toy_For_My_Masturbation.zip
    *** Dead Link ***
    2.22mb 18pics

50v2b.wmv
    *** Dead Link ***
    33.93mb

50v2c.wmv
    *** Dead Link ***
    60.08mb

Last edited by Turtle; May 20th, 2017 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Dead Links

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Lia's First Time (Scene 3) | 106 images | 10.40 MB

*** Dead Link ***

Kyla Pearson | Vivid

Lia's First Time (Scene 5) | 91 images | 6.41 MB

*** Dead Link ***

Kyla Pearson | Vivid

The Rush (Scene 1) | 95 images | 8.75 MB

*** Dead Link ***
    Last edited by Turtle; May 20th, 2017 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Dead Links

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Lia 19 By the Pool, Squirt & Secretary

Lia19_By_the_pool.avi
    32.50mb 6.46min.

Lia19_Secretary.avi
    18.6mb 4min.

Lia19_Squirt.avi
    25.40mb 5min.

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Private School Jewel & Lia19 query

Lia19 & Jewel query

Does anyone know which Lia19 or Jewel set these photos are from?

Damn, these two are hot!
    Thanks in advance.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tplookin For This Useful Post: rufusexc
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Lia19

Posted at Vivid website. . . . . .

Vivid Girl Lia
    INTERNET SUPERSTAR LIA MAKES MOVE TO HARDCORE AS NEWEST VIVID GIRL
    Marks First Time Web Sensation Moves from Successful Single Girl Site (www.lia19.com) to Make Adult Movies

LOS ANGELES – (August 12, 2009) – Lia, a blonde beauty who is best known to fans of her wildly successful www.lia19.com site where she poses as a fresh faced model, has taken a giant step and signed as the newest Vivid Girl, says Steven Hirsch, co-chairman of Vivid Entertainment, the leading adult film company.

The Scottsdale, AZ native was a mainstream model and is already a web sensation and has tens of thousands of members to her site with whom she feels she has a close relationship. Lia19.com is the solo site of www.FTVGirls.com, a web powerhouse.

"I think one of the reasons that my site is so popular is because I don't hold anything back. Sure, it helps that I look good, I'm all natural, I'm tattoo free and I love my fans," says Lia. I don't take them for granted for a minute however, and really work at making them happy with new, sexy content.

"I'm very excited as to how they will react to my move to hardcore. A few fans may be freaked out about it, in which case I'll tell them it's still me. You're just seeing me in a new light, so give it a chance. I think, however, that most of my fans will be downright eager to see my first film."

Lia says she has been thinking about becoming an adult actress for Vivid for a while, but until recently she was too shy to ask for a meeting.

"After I watched the Showtime series "Deeper Throat" (a reality TV program that told the story of how Vivid updated the concept of the classic adult film) I realized Steven Hirsch might be approachable," says Lia. "A meeting was arranged and he wasn't intimidating at all. I'm so glad I finally got up the nerve to meet him, but more important I'm thrilled he thought I have what it takes to be a Vivid contract actress. Now I'm super–excited about making my first movie with the best company. It will be my first everything on camera and I am going for it because I don't want to have any regrets about not trying."

"We were not only impressed with Lia's enthusiasm to be a contract actress with Vivid, but with her accomplishments as a web entrepreneur," said Hirsch. "She has a loyal following of fans from her site and she's taken careful steps in her career from a mainstream to bikini to nude model. Now that she's ready for hardcore, we're happy to welcome her." Click here for Vivid Girls

Lia, who says she considers herself outgoing, open–minded and easy to get along with, runs through her personal profile: "I'm definitely a girl who is one of the guys. I love sports. I was a swimmer, lifeguard and water polo player in high school. I got into golf while I was modeling and found out I'm pretty good. I think my handicap is around 12 now and If I wasn't pursuing a career in adult, I'd try to get better and earn my living playing golf. Even though I'm from Arizona I'm a diehard New York Giants fan and I'm always wearing my grungy old Giant jersey. I watch ESPN and the Discovery and History Channels. I'm a gamer (favorite game: ‘Resident Evil'). I operate my own business and even photograph the models for the website. On the other hand, I love being a girl, love to shop and collect Coco Chanel clothes and accessories."

She says she prefers dating older men because they "have confidence, which is very appealing to me. They don't have to be that much older, but they have to show me that they're in charge. If I had to choose between a lineman or a quarterback, it would be the lineman every time. I don't like pretty boys and I'm turned on by a kiss on the back of my neck. I'd love to have sex with Jeremy Shockey of the New Orleans Saints––if he was interested."

"Lia is young, gorgeous, sexy and a web superstar. She's already an iconic presence in her respective niche and I'm thrilled about her doing hardcore. I know that she will be a huge hit on www.vivid.com. She's going going to make a great Vivid Girl," said Eric, operations manager for Vivid at Webquest.

Looking ahead Lia says "My goal is to leverage my time with Vivid into building a bigger web presence. I've built a great foundation for my company and I want to add to it. I earn a good living but really wanted to try the adult movie business and it had to be with Vivid or not at all."

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,589 Posts

Lia @ Lia19

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spike70 For This Useful Post:: braine, Steamed, Turtle
Page 1 of 3 123 Last