Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Marilyn Lange

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Marilyn Lange

Marilyn Lange (born January 12, 1952 in Westfield, New Jersey) is a model chosen by Playboy magazine as the Playmate of the Month for May 1974, and later, the 1975 Playmate of the Year. Her pictorials were both photographed by Dwight Hooker.

At that time, she lived in Hawaii and played soccer. As a publicity stunt, the Chicago Sting of the men's North American Soccer League selected her in the final round of the 1976 draft. Although she never played for them, she did work in the promotions department.

Last edited by gryphondo; June 24th, 2011 at 08:51 PM. Reason: replaced missing pic

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soj For This Useful Post:: renardmuldrake2000, roi
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    I recently bought a German Playboy from 1974 and did the scans from Marilyn Lange, who was also Playboys Miss May 1974 in the US.

I hope the scans turned out okay for you. I tried to make them as large as possible.

She is my very favourite Playmate - yet unbeaten!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ficken For This Useful Post:: ntrl1one, renardmuldrake2000, roi, Turtle, wolfhunter
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Here is my whole Collection of Marilyn's Pics

Starting with the original pics:

Continuing with the qualitatively best pictures which came out in recent years:

Last edited by gryphondo; June 24th, 2011 at 08:50 PM.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ficken For This Useful Post:: madmike1331, ntrl1one, renardmuldrake2000, tricky1, Turtle
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: Marilyn Lange

One more
    Last edited by butler bill; June 24th, 2011 at 06:02 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roi For This Useful Post:: madmike1331, ntrl1one, renardmuldrake2000