Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Jeanie Buss

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts

Jeanie Buss

Jeanie Marie Buss (born September 26, 1961) is the controlling owner and president of the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Buss is a daughter of Jerry Buss, a real estate investor who later owned the Lakers and other sports businesses. Buss married volleyball player Steve Timmons in 1990, but divorced after three years. According to Buss, "I never put my marriage first ... It was always business which attracted me." His father was a great friend of the mythical founder of Playboy, Hugh Hefner and she posed nude in the May 1995 issue of Playboy. She was engaged to former Lakers coach and former New York Knicks President Phil Jackson, whom she began dating in December 1999. On December 27, 2016, Jackson released a statement announcing the termination of their engagement.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanie_Buss

Last edited by Turtle; March 27th, 2021 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Merged to first post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: rufusexc
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: esmareldovillalobos, rufusexc