Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Tonya Reiman

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Tonya Reiman

Tonya Reiman is an expert in the field of body language. She is often seen on "The O'Reilly Factor", and is a motivational keynote speaker, consultant, and corporate trainer. In her board debut, she offers some body language of her own.

Repost fakes of the well-endowed body language expert courtesy of my alter-ego, LadyLoveMan.

Last edited by sackett; December 29th, 2017 at 08:53 AM. Reason: deleting broken links

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post: gryphondo
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Re: Tonya Reiman

Found this one of the big busted language expert, who often appears on the Ingraham Angle on FoxNews, in my LadyLoveMan archives of yesteryear. Sorry that the quality isn't too good. But fantasizing about Tonya's breasts is good enough for me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post: gryphondo
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

One more of Tonya that I did as LadyLoveMan back in 2010. Body language indeed!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post: gryphondo
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Yet another find of Tonya in my archives of a LadyLoveMan fake I did of Tonya around nine years ago. Sorry the contrast isn't a little sharper. But I still find myself fantasizing about the 49 year old body language expert and author.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post: gryphondo
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Still had one more of my earlier LadyLoveMan fakes of Tonya. The quality of this one is very good. And Tonya certainly demonstrates the true meaning of body language in her striking pose.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post: gryphondo