Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Sheena Easton

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

Sheena Easton

Sheena Shirley Easton (née Orr; born 27 April 1959) is a Scottish singer, recording artist and stage and screen actress with dual British-American nationality. Easton first came into the public eye as the focus of an episode in the first British musical reality television program The Big Time: Pop Singer.

Easton's first two singles, "Modern Girl" and "Morning Train (Nine to Five)", both entered the UK Top Ten, and she was the first UK female artist to appear twice in the same Top Ten since Ruby Murray. In 1981, "Morning Train (Nine to Five)" topped the US Hot 100, making her the third UK female solo artist to achieve this, following Petula Clark and Lulu, and she became one of the most successful British female performers of the 1980s.

A six-time Grammy nominee in the U.S., Easton is a two-time Grammy Award winner, winning Best New Artist in 1981 and Best Mexican-American Performance in 1985,[2] for her duet with Luis Miguel on the song "Me Gustas Tal Como Eres".

Here is one by Forger

Last edited by sackett; February 7th, 2018 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Adding biographical data & replaced first fake

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gryphondo For This Useful Post:: bvmerc, gunicamu, throb57
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    855 Posts

Re: Sheena Easton

My own:

Last edited by sackett; February 7th, 2018 at 04:40 PM. Reason: deleting broken links

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Newton For This Useful Post:: anders, bvmerc, gryphondo, gunicamu, red54, throb57
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    855 Posts

So.....are you ready for my entire collection of Easton webfinds? Sorry to say....this is my entire collection (minus one that was stamped from cfake):

Last edited by sackett; February 7th, 2018 at 04:47 PM. Reason: deleting broken links

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Newton For This Useful Post:: dumpty, gryphondo, gunicamu, throb57
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    579 Posts

I am very surprised to find I have a couple of examples that Newton did not!

Last edited by sackett; February 7th, 2018 at 04:50 PM. Reason: deleting broken links

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dumpty For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, gunicamu, Newton, throb57
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    734 Posts

Here are two by Air Brusher

Here is one by 2dream4

Here is one by Amoeba

Here is one by Dreamer

Here is one by Evades1

Here is one by Fakers Bureau

Here is one by Fredd38

Here is one by Infernal

Here is one by JE Hoover

Here is one by Fakemaster

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sackett For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, Newton