Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Shoshannah Stern

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Shoshannah Stern

i figured id start a thread on this girl and see what comes up. Shes on the new show Weeds on Showtime and shes pretty hot if u ask me,..but thats just my taste i guess. but if anyone can help me find coo pics of her id appriciate it. i doubt this is the best pic of her,..but the only one i can find

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Jericho promos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to don_l For This Useful Post: hayman
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,460 Posts
    Shoshannah Stern (born July 3, 1980) is an American actress.

She was born in Walnut Creek, California into an observant Jewish and fourth-generation deaf family. One of her grandmothers is a Holocaust survivor. Her hometown is Fremont, California where she attended the California School for the Deaf, Fremont.

Stern's first language is American Sign Language. She is also able to read lips and speak English without an interpreter. She attended Gallaudet University, the only liberal arts college for the deaf in the world.

Stern appeared on ABC's Threat Matrix, and had a recurring role in Showtime's Weeds. She was also on ER, Providence, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Cold Case. She starred in the film Adventures of Power and appeared with Matthew Broderick in the film The Last Shot. Her most recent role was that of the character Bonnie Richmond in the CBS post-apocalyptic drama Jericho. Stern also appeared on the popular music video "Yes We Can", written by will.i.am for the Barack Obama campaign.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshannah_Stern

www.imdb.com/name/nm0998074/
    http://www.shoshannah-stern.com/