Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Are you guys revamping the board?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk
    i've noticed some pages don't load up. I know that you get the last pages of some pages showing up because of when you've had to delete posts before etc but for example I clicked on Jennifer Lopez' page and can't get on pages 21 or 22, think Kylie Minogues did it too
    this problem has been around more than a year. can't believe you didn't notice it before now.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by echoes
    i've noticed some pages don't load up. I know that you get the last pages of some pages showing up because of when you've had to delete posts before etc but for example I clicked on Jennifer Lopez' page and can't get on pages 21 or 22, think Kylie Minogues did it too
    this problem has been around more than a year. can't believe you didn't notice it before now.
    no i've noticed that bit, its how page 21 didn't even load up just a blank page

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by echoes
    no i've noticed that bit, its how page 21 didn't even load up just a blank page
    oh, you mean the "white page of death"? i am/was pretty sure this issue had been resolved. you're the only one to report it this late.

Page 2 of 2 First 12