Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Gloria Copeland

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Gloria Copeland

Gloria Copeland is a world renowned author and minister. She is known for her much celebrated healing books and recordings. Believers and unbelievers alike travel from all over the world to attend her Christ centered healing crusades. She and her husband, Kenneth Copeland, co-founded Kenneth Copeland Ministries in Fort Worth, Texas, in 1967. She has three children and Copeland's oldest daughter, Terri, is married to pastor George Pearsons, who served until January 2008 as the ORU Board chairman.

Reposts of a couple of my previous fakes of the televangelist.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, gunicamu, kernelcorny, T-DAWG
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Gloria Copeland

Found this one of the sexy televangelist. Appears that she's getting ready for her new daily show, "Hot, Holy, and Horny".
    Give credit to the original fakir.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post:: anegel1968, gryphondo, gunicamu, T-DAWG
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Re: Gloria Copeland

Gloria is unable to restrain herself as she gives in to one of her most secret passions.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post:: anegel1968, gryphondo, gunicamu, T-DAWG
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Gloria in one of her horny moods...ready for some hot and heavy action.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post:: fantisee, gryphondo, gunicamu, T-DAWG
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Came across this one of Gloria, praying for her three daughters and herself. Credit to the unknown fakir.

Last edited by bvmerc; September 11th, 2011 at 05:29 PM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post:: fantisee, gryphondo, gunicamu, T-DAWG
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Glory be to Gloria
    "Fantasy is a terrific indicator of the difference between what we have and what we want."Dr. Joy Browne

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fantisee For This Useful Post:: bvmerc, gryphondo, gunicamu, T-DAWG
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fantisee View Post
    Glory be to Gloria
    Another beauty of Gloria my friend. I've been waiting for you to repost your first beauty of her. Here's #1 from my Fantisee collection. Feel free to repost it if you want and I'll delete this post. Great stuff pal.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gryphondo For This Useful Post:: bvmerc, fantisee, gunicamu, T-DAWG
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,259 Posts

Another find of Gloria. Glorious indeed. Give credit to the fakir.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bvmerc For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, gunicamu, T-DAWG
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

My take on her and as soon as I got through taking her photo she said (Put that damn camera down T-DAWG and screw me like the whore I am) and I did in all holes.

T-DAWG

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T-DAWG For This Useful Post:: bvmerc, fantisee, gryphondo, gunicamu
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Water looks cold

"Fantasy is a terrific indicator of the difference between what we have and what we want."Dr. Joy Browne

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fantisee For This Useful Post:: bvmerc, gryphondo, gunicamu
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fantisee For This Useful Post:: bvmerc, gryphondo, gunicamu, Victoria
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fantisee For This Useful Post:: bvmerc, Gloriasman, gryphondo, gunicamu
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Loving you Gloria posts... can you tell me though where you are sourcing the pics to use for her?? ive never seen her with her hair up like that before??

Loving you Gloria posts... can you tell me though where you are sourcing the pics to use for her?? ive never seen her with her hair up like that before??

Hmmm am i doing this right ?? cant get the pic to load for some reason

Ahhhh ok well it actually suits her.. lol..
    Last edited by Turtle; February 25th, 2015 at 07:43 AM. Reason: 4 posts merged & link fixed to show thumb

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gloriasman For This Useful Post:: bvmerc, gunicamu
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Thanks Gloriasman, the hair actually belongs to the real photo used, not Gloria

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fantisee For This Useful Post:: ClarkGable, gunicamu
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    763 Posts

New ones

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anegel1968 For This Useful Post:: bvmerc, ClarkGable, fantisee, Gloriasman, gryphondo, gunicamu, kernelcorny, Quattrow
Page 1 of 2 12 Last