Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Thread: Athena (NaughtyTeasers/TopHeavyAmateurs)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Athena (NaughtyTeasers/TopHeavyAmateurs)

Athena's Valentine's Day party: 90 pics in a 3.57mb RAR:

*** Link removed. Host not allowed ***

Athena plays with your tools 94 pics in a 5.41 mb RAR

ATHENA - GODDESS OF TEASE

Birthday: 1976
    BirthPlace: Midwest, United States
    Measurements: 34GG-29-44
    Height: 5'1"

Favorite Foods: Ice cream (you should see me eat a cone!! Mmmmm)
    Favorite Places Visited: Ontario, Canada - Galinberg, TN
    Favorite Places Not Visited: Greece - Australia
    Favorite Restaurant: Applebee's (I love their Bourbon Street Steak)
    Favorite Saying: No one is a stranger, they are friends you have yet to meet.
    Favorite Style of Dress: I love the Renaissance period, very romantic and sensual.
    Favorite thing to do: I can't pick just one! Dancing, long walks in the fall, cuddling in front of the fireplace, making love in the rain.
    Favorite Sex game: I have to pick one? Anything involving bondage!
    Favorite Sex position: Definitely on top!! I like to be in control.

Biggest Drawback in Life: That one's body tends to deteriorate before their spirit.
    Biggest Benefit in Life: The joy on a child's face when they discover how to do something for the first time.

If you could be on a deserted island with ANYONE, who would it be?
    Mmmm, I don't know. Maybe we should have a contest and let the fans convince me!!

Where would you like to have sex?
    Driving down the interstate.

Have you ever been with a woman sexually?
    No, the closest I have ever been was a kiss.

Would you want to?
    Not really, they are missing one VERY vital element!

What is you favorite part of a man?
    Besides the obvious? His eyes and his hands. I love to be caressed and held.

What is the first part of a man you notice when meeting for the first time?
    His eyes

Why?
    They speak volumes without ever saying a word.

What would you like to say to your fans?
    I love a good tease! I hope you feel the same way. If so, you will be as excited about this site as I am. Enjoy!!

What is your TRUE bra size?
    Well, it fluctuates a bit, but I'm a 34I.

Why do you blur your face?
    I would prefer to show my face, but because of my current employemnt, I choose to conceal my identity.

Why don't you go completely nude?
    Well, I get pretty darn close in some of the shoots....but I like to leave an element of "tease" in the photos! <wink>

Where do you buy your bra's?
    I get some from a store called "Sheer Fantasy" I also buy several at Layne Bryant and size them down.

Do you answer all of your messages yourself?
    Yes, actually, I do. That is why you might not get a response immediately...but you will get one! <grin> I enjoy the interaction with my fans.

Where do you live?
    For security reasons, all I normally say is that I'm from the Midwest.

Why did you start doing the site?
    BreastMaster approached me one day outside of where I worked...and well, the rest is history! <grin>

Why do you do pose on TopHeavy?
    I guess it allows some of the exhibitionist to come out in me! Plus, I love knowing that I'm able to excite my members.

How large is your aereole?
    Well, it is a little more than 4 inches across.

What is the most sensitive part of your body?
    Well, it is actually my back and my neck....mmmmm....just thinking about having someone kiss and caress it is turning me on! <sigh>
    Bonus Question

Do you enjoy having a hard cock between your breasts?
    Actually, yes I do....but what I enjoy even more is seeing the effect that I can have on a man! <wink>

(Athena then talks about herself)

"Talking about myself….it’s harder than I thought!"

"Well, I was actually two weeks overdue, but once I decided I was ready, I didn’t waste any time. In fact, I was practically delivered in the elevator at the hospital! That is pretty much the way things happen in my life. I sit back and decide what I want, but once I’ve decided, there is no stopping me! *LOL* I guess that is because I want to choose my own path in life, rather than let someone else dictate it to me."

"I was very outgoing during my youth, but then again when you are a 38DDD by the time you are in 6’th grade, it tends to force your hand a bit! Well, needless to say, I have not grown ‘height-wise’ since then, but I have grown in other aspects! (I hope this includes my personality as well!) I’ve often thought that God gave me an unbelievable amount of curves for my 5’1" frame, but I guess that’s why I’m here!"

"I’ve always excelled in school, but perhaps that is because I come from a family of teachers. At any rate, I have my Bachelor’s Degree and hope to start back on my Master’s soon. However, I’ve found that the longer I put it off, the harder it is to go back!"

"My passions... Well, I love to read, play volleyball or tennis, swim, water-ski and dance. To be honest, I love almost any type of dancing, whether it be hip-hop, country, ball-room, swing or Latin! I have found that Latin dancing comes very easily for me though. My hips just naturally move that way, even when I’m just walking! *grin*"

"I have a wonderful time doing this site, but I think that is evident by my photos! I have discovered that I have some wonderfully, supportive fans but I’m sure some of you are very creative as well! I would love to hear your ideas and your input! I’m not making any promises… but the only way for me to make this a great site is to find out what my fans want! With your help… we can make this a very stimulating experience for all involved!"

"Hugs,
    Athena, Goddess of Tease (& trust me… I plan to live up to my name!)"
    Last edited by Turtle; November 5th, 2011 at 08:53 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks otio311 for "Scale"! What this woman does to a lacy white bra & panties is f***ing mindblowing!

Example: "Wrapped" (First of my partial sets)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lindberg For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, JBB3, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

"Workout" Another partial set.

For a while I was only keeping the ass pics. I had hundreds of pictures of her tits, but she was so stingy about showing her ass that I became kind of obsessed with it. It became my white whale. (Wow, that metaphor is apt for so many reasons)

Last edited by Turtle; November 5th, 2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Tidied layout

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lindberg For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, aotkpta, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    xxxxx
    (32 pics, 1.44mb RAR)

Last edited by Turtle; November 5th, 2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Dead link

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    "On The Phone" partial.

Pretty much nothing but butt here. I'll be putting up zips of my complete sets this weekend.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lindberg For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    (88 pics, 4.36mb RAR)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    "Bed" partial. I'm trying to get these piddling little sets out of the way. Bear with me.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lindberg For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    "Elle Girl" partial set. 36 pics, 1.4 mb

She never showed bush, but she was frequently naked. I think this set shows her at her most scrumptiously yummy!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lindberg For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    This is easily my favorite set from all that Athena has done. I don't know why, but I guess that the intimacy of this set is what gets me. what I mean by intimacy is just that its so "real"; Athena chillin' in her house, watching TV and eating ice cream. And that yellow tubetop is killing me!

(103 pics, 5.24mb RAR)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    "Fenced In" partial. That's all for now.

All I kept from this set was ass, but Goddamn what an ass!

Last edited by Turtle; November 5th, 2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Dead link

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lindberg For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    (74 pics, 4mb RAR)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    (73 pics, 3.71mb RAR)

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post:: anthonyfu, speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    (33 pics, 2.72mb RAR)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post: speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    (56 pics, 4.45mb RAR)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post: speedyj30
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    (39 pics, 2.87mb RAR)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post: speedyj30
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last