Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Cathy St. George

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Cathy St. George (born August 23, 1954 in Norfolk, Virginia) is an American model, actress, and make-up artist. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for the August 1982 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Ken Marcus.

Last edited by echoes; April 14th, 2013 at 12:26 PM. Reason: added bio & removed dead thumb

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jammo For This Useful Post:: ntrl1one, rufusexc
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I have had contact with Kathy on the phone although it has been awhile. She was looking for shoots (with pay of course). She was a very nice girl and I was surprised by how nice she is. She has a medium deep voice that is sexy to die for. She hasn't called me in more than a year but my ego was sure engorged when she did. lol! She wanted to shoot mostly clothed but would do some nude images also. She wanted nearly a grand to shoot. More than I thought the images would benefit me. I still have both her phone numbers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frogbrain For This Useful Post: Infidel
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7,838 Posts

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: ntrl1one, rufusexc
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,116 Posts

Cathy St. George

Cathy St. George

Showing appreciation motivates posters, press the THANKS! button.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to metalmike For This Useful Post: rufusexc
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,509 Posts

Re: Cathy St. George

Last edited by echoes; April 14th, 2013 at 12:27 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to spike70 For This Useful Post: ntrl1one
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

After working for Playboy as a make-up artist, she was chosen to be a Playmate herself. Unusually, she only modeled for the magazine very briefly around the time of her initial appearance and then resumed modeling a full decade later, becoming a regular for the Special Editions for the mid-1990s. At times she posed alongside her sister Toni.
    Cathy also continued her career as a make-up artist and eventually added producing to her resume. As of May 2007, Cathy resides in New York City.
    Her Layout August 1982

Misc

An article of her telling the world her love of dirty talk and anal sex. My kind of girl, she looks so sweet but is dirty

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post: rufusexc
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,005 Posts

Upgrade for her centrefold:

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: ntrl1one, rufusexc