Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 2 of 25 First 123412 ... Last

Thread: Christina Model

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,460 Posts

Re: Christina Model

Quote Originally Posted by BobJonz1 View Post
    Any chance anyone has some of her "golden oldies?" In particular, I'm looking for a vid (I think it may be 88 ) where she has on a totally sheer purple top and her tits are at their best.
    I take it you mean set 88? I'm sure someone will have it. I may even, on a long forgotten dvd somewhere.

On a side note, just found this:

Lucci (not her real last name) was actually her given last name while signed with Pasadena Pictures. She has done a couple of videos while with that agency. One of which is Ermines "Ass Like That" and a unknown group called Fatal Instinct video called "Dippin'" She's a great girl (woman now) with a strong business head on her shoulders. I High School a bunch of the guys would actually make fun of her ( I think they were jealous they couldn't "get with her") but who's smarter now. She's worth an undisclosed amount of money. The only example I can give is that within the 1st 6 months she open her initial site she had earned enough money to buy her mother and herself cars plus some real estate. That may not seem like a lot however, keep in mind that for a membership site the 1st six months, membership is generally not that high. The fact is, that word of mouth passed around gained her a substantial amount of members and increasingly grows.

:::::::

A girl of unknown identity who hit adolescence early. She became semi-famous when a clip of her, smiling widely to show her dental braces and shaking her chest and hips strongly in a such a way as to heavily jiggle her large breasts, became quite popular in underground web sites.
    She continued to have more videos produced of her for profit as she grew older. The producers have removed videos of her at a younger age from the Internet to make way for newer videos, and now that she has passed the age of 18 her videos usually contain at least toplessness.
    However, prior to the age of 18 she still produced many videos in which she wore see-through clothing, removed her top and held her hand over her breasts, and changed behind a see-through curtain. Similarly, her breasts moved such velocity and were of such size that they were quite apparent even behind opaque clothing. This was her more popular era, as she has since become thinner and her breasts have become smaller -- they no longer jiggle as prominently.

- Her identity is in fact known; her name is Christina Lucci, and she's from New Jersey. She and her management used the Internet to gain notoriety for her fledgling modeling career, through viral videos and word of mouth. There is no evidence whatsoever to support the claim that she was a minor when she began modeling. She is currently (as of February 2010) 24 years old. Her videos began appearing on the Internet sometime in 2005.

Videos of her may have first appeared on the Internet in 2005, but pictures of her appeared before that. The evidence (although I'm not claiming it's proof) is, look at the pictures of her and you can tell that she is young. Although, at that time, as far as I know, there were no pictures of her that showed breasts. It was just pictures of her modeling for a camera fully clothed.

According to http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Christina_Lucci she began her website at the age of 15 in 2001, and media of her was available on the internet prior to that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: Dantithesis
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I remember seeing a great see- thru set of her on thehun when she still had braces 8 or so years ago

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    757 Posts

Last edited by Dantithesis; October 29th, 2019 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Dead Image Link
    "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idspud For This Useful Post:: Kimble, mikekim29, mister t, ntrl1one
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    757 Posts

Last edited by Dantithesis; October 29th, 2019 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Dead Image Link
    "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to idspud For This Useful Post:: barebone1, hubb, Kimble, mikekim29, ntrl1one, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

No, I think set 88 (in photos) would have been much earlier. I'm talking about digital video 88, which would've come out probably in 2005-6. It was after she stopped wearing pasties under her outfits and they had become MUCH more see through. Her tits were probably at or near their biggest even though the rest of her was pretty toned. Back then she didn't do the fully topless, but this video was particularly memorable because when she turned her top around it was completely see through. Here's a preview vid of the front (which had a pattern on it that got in the way of the view).

christinamodel.com/cv88.mpg

Also, I don't think her last name is Lucci or that she's from New Jersey. All of that came out when she was working for a different agency.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BobJonz1 For This Useful Post: ntrl1one
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    I think these are caps from the vid you are thinking of (the broken image is an animated gf)

Thanks Man. That's actually a bit earlier than the one I'm talking about. I think that goes back to video 60 something. I'm talking about 88. Her hair was a different color and I think her tits were even bigger. She didn't slip in the video I'm thinking of, but she was wearing a shirt similar to the one in your clip except she turned it around backwards so it was totally see through and didn't obscure her breasts at all when she started dancing.
    Last edited by Dantithesis; October 29th, 2019 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Dead Image Link

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobJonz1 For This Useful Post:: agnes, ntrl1one
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    402 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BobJonz1 View Post
    Thanks Man. That's actually a bit earlier than the one I'm talking about. I think that goes back to video 60 something. I'm talking about 88. Her hair was a different color and I think her tits were even bigger. She didn't slip in the video I'm thinking of, but she was wearing a shirt similar to the one in your clip except she turned it around backwards so it was totally see through and didn't obscure her breasts at all when she started dancing.

Is this the video you are looking for?

This Space For Rent

14. The Following User Says Thank You to skindog1701 For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    757 Posts

A few of her older pics. . . . . .

Last edited by Dantithesis; October 29th, 2019 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Dead Image Links

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idspud For This Useful Post:: BobJonz1, BoyWonder, Grones, mikekim29, mister t
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    402 Posts

for BobJonz1

Here is the set of the video you wanted. 111 pics. Something is better than nothing.

Dead DL Link

Last edited by Dantithesis; October 29th, 2019 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Dead Image Links
    This Space For Rent

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to skindog1701 For This Useful Post:: agnes, BobJonz1, hubb, mikekim29, mister t, plipoot, Rogetto, totto
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    757 Posts

Pics from set 1037. . . . . .

Last edited by Dantithesis; October 29th, 2019 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Dead Image Link

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idspud For This Useful Post:: agnes, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    Various pics going back nearly 10 years, mostly in chronological sequence. (There's no nudity until well after she turned 18, of course.) (Part 1/5)

Last edited by Curmudgeon; October 31st, 2019 at 12:05 AM. Reason: rehosted
    Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: agnes, barebone1, Dantithesis, GorgeousGeorge, Imafool58, lionsfan, luigi213, madmickey87, mikekim29, mister t, ntrl1one, standarsh1, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    Various pics going back nearly 10 years, mostly in chronological sequence. (Part 2/5)

Last edited by Curmudgeon; October 31st, 2019 at 12:06 AM. Reason: rehosted
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: agnes, barebone1, Dantithesis, GorgeousGeorge, lionsfan, luigi213, madmickey87, mikekim29, mister t, ntrl1one, Rogetto, standarsh1, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    Various pics going back nearly 10 years, mostly in chronological sequence. (Part 3/5)

Last edited by Curmudgeon; October 31st, 2019 at 12:07 AM. Reason: rehosted

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: barebone1, Dantithesis, GorgeousGeorge, lionsfan, luigi213, madmickey87, mikekim29, mister t, ntrl1one, standarsh1, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    Various pics going back nearly 10 years, mostly in chronological sequence. (Part 4/5)

Last edited by Curmudgeon; October 31st, 2019 at 12:07 AM. Reason: rehosted

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: agnes, barebone1, Dantithesis, GorgeousGeorge, lionsfan, luigi213, madmickey87, mikekim29, mister t, ntrl1one, standarsh1
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    Various pics going back nearly 10 years, mostly in chronological sequence. (Part 5/5)

Last edited by Curmudgeon; October 31st, 2019 at 12:08 AM. Reason: rehosted

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: agnes, BoyWonder, Dantithesis, GorgeousGeorge, lionsfan, luigi213, madmickey87, mikekim29, mister t, ntrl1one, Rogetto, standarsh1
Page 2 of 25 First 123412 ... Last