Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Jodi Ann Paterson

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    830 Posts
    Oct 99 POM and 2000 Playmate of the year

*** Dead Link *** 6.22MB
    Last edited by Turtle; October 16th, 2017 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Dead Links

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9,781 Posts

Re: Jodi Ann Paterson

Before They Were PMs - 002 - Jodi Ann Paterson

20 pics | 800x530 | 3mb | Named + Extras
    *** Dead Links ***
    Last edited by Turtle; October 16th, 2017 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Dead Links

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pedrocas For This Useful Post:: jarvisvalmont, jojimmy, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,009 Posts

She's a bit of a hotty, isn't she?

Have a nice big centrefold to enjoy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: GiulioRudolph
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

This little piece of footage has featured before...but I must insist on bringing the highest quality I can muster...and the full version of the little story! In the scene, Jodi Ann Paterson performs the most stripteasy of stripteases imaginable- she's a news girl and has decided to turn her studio after hours into an impromptu striptease 'stage'...and films herself in action...a thrilling treat for a colleague when he sees the results the next day!

In the build-up to this scene, Jodi Ann describes herself as 'a little shy...but quite a performer'. I reckon she would have been quite some live stripteaser on a stage in front of an audience....she has that vital sweet/ gorgeous/ naughty girl combination in abundance...and she wears classic stockings, suspenders and heels rather well! I reckon the crew had quite some fun putting the storyline together...absolutely ridiculous (!!!) how short her stocking-top revealing skirt is as she makes her way from behind her desk...and nobody seems to bat an eyelid!!!

The footage has captured my attention for quite some number of years now.

https://www.mediafire.com/?nix37ymnaipgra2 <------ 40.23mb Size added: Turtle

I love the way the 'performance' is shot- so theatrical, dramatic, glamorous...and very very saucy....just the way I love it!
    Last edited by Dantithesis; September 18th, 2018 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Restore Title

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14 Posts