Thread: Famous Board

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Famous Board

Hi,
    things seem to be working great in this fab forum,
    the e mail notif works ... which is very important !
    The celebs have dedicated threads... which I like... it means
    you get e mail notif !
    the other way I find is a bit scatter gun with posts all over the place.

I think though that it would be a great idea to have a kind of Fakirs Hall of Fame section...
    just for those guys who are doing fakes... they could each have their own thread
    and put the odd fake in there... to be representative of their work.... a kind of showcase thread.

They put in a lot of effort so I think they deserve a little preference and special treatment.

Lets face it out of every 100 members in here.. how many actually
    do fakes ? 7 ?
    probably most of the others are lurkers too ! ... but that's OK .

Yes its a great forum...
    big up to the guys and gals who put it together it seems to be working like a dream !
    Last edited by royalflush; June 22nd, 2011 at 03:28 PM.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

Re: Famous Board

Quote Originally Posted by royalflush View Post
    Three hours later Im made to eat my words.

I posted a slide show of patsy palmer, a movie full of
    fake pics of the babe, plus some hot music tracks

only to see my effort deleted and the following
    [BYour post in the Patsy Palmer fake topic has been deleted for violating the following rule:

"9. When attaching a link to a video or an archive, such as a ZIP file or an RAR file, you are required to attach a preview pic, a brief description, and the size of the video or archive in MBs. All posts not meeting these three requirements will be deleted!"

Additionally, only post fake material in the fake forum. My friendly suggestion to you is read and familiarize yourself with the rules before posting again. Thank you.

the vid is full of pics of Patsy
    think Patsy and you got it
    this is pettiness gone mad,
    the members deprived of a hot slide show
    This little rant is quite amusing, albeit somewhat pathetic and way over the top. Here is a fine example of a member who has chosen to violate the rules of the forum that he posted in or he failed to read the rules in the first place. After being checked on the post and given a friendly suggestion to read and familiarize himself with the rules before posting again, he chooses this behavior rather than accepting that he made a mistake and move on.

Let's for amusement and educational purposes take his soliloquy and poor victimization bent piece by piece.

He is made to eat his words. Hah! I guess this is supposed to mean that things aren't working as good as he thought in the first post. On the contrary, the board works as good as it does because we have rules in place that are clearly stated and followed by the vast majority of members without complaint. I guess to him it's no longer working like a dream.

True enough he did post a slide show that had fakes in it, but he failed to mention that the show had mostly real pics in it with a few snipets of real film. The fact is the vast majority of the slide show was real not fake. Let me remind you that the following rule is clearly stated in the fake forum:

"1. (a) Only post nice & softcore fakes (Do not post real pics here). No hardcore fakes (with blowjobs, visible male genitals, male penetration, facials, cumshots, pissing, scat etc). This applies to hardcore cartoons as well."

Not only were there about 90% of the pics real, but there were 2 hardcore fakes in the show as well. We all know about the no hardcore rule here right? Well, maybe not all of us. At least those of us who have read and followed the rules.

That no hardcore violation alone was enough for the post to be deleted and a warning issued. The post was deleted but a warning at this time wasn't issued. Oh, but wait there's more.

Let's say for illustration purposes that there had been no hardcore fakes in the show and he posted the link in the proper forum. Yes there is a proper forum for this, providing there was no hardcore material in it. The following rule clearly states:

"9. When attaching a link to a video or an archive, such as a ZIP file or an RAR file, you are required to attach a preview pic, a brief description, and the size of the video or archive in MBs. All posts not meeting these three requirements will be deleted!"

I'm afraid that our friend posted a link that failed in providing 2 of the 3 requirements.

So let's get this clear. The link broke the no hardcore rule. Real pics were posted in the fake forum. And last but not least, his post didn't meet the three requirements required. So given that, the post could be deleted for any one of these violations, but he thinks we're petty and gone mad.

Well if violating our rules and being checked on it with a friendly suggestion to read the rules is petty and gone mad, then your perception is your reality, regardless of how misguided that reality is. However, the fact is, respecting and following our rules of all of our forums is not an option but a requirement. Disrespecting us by not doing so and then writing the above swill because you got reprimanded for breaking our rules is unacceptable. For that you have been issued a warning. What you do from here on out is your choice to make. You can adhere to the parameters of our rules or you can choose to do otherwise and then act silly when you're reprimanded and be dealt with accordingly.

Whatever your course of action will be, my friendly suggestion to you is read and familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum that you wish to post in before posting again. Thank you.