Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Laura Misch

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Laura Misch

Laura Misch Owens was born on November 23, 1953 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She's the second of three daughters of an engineer and a school teacher. At age nineteen Owens moved to Louisiana and got a job working as a Bunny at the Playboy Club in New Orleans. Laura was the Playmate of the Month in the February, 1975 issue of "Playboy." While living in New Orleans she met and married a cop named Eddie; the couple later got divorced. Owens acted in a handful of movies in the mid to late 70s that were made on location in New Orleans: She played prostitutes in the made-for-TV picture "A Shadow in the Streets," the notorious "Mandingo," the excellent "Hard Times," the offbeat and underrated "French Quarter," and the cruddy horror splatter stinker "Mardi Gras Massacre." Moreover, she also appeared in a TV commercial for Miller Lite beer. Laura eventually moved to Miami, Florida and worked as a reporter for the newspaper "The Miami Herald." She then moved to Denver, Colorado and worked for "The Rocky Mountain News." Laura met and married her second husband Joe Watt in Denver. In 1997 Owens wrote her first novel "Carry Me Back" under her married name of Laura Watt. Laura Misch Owens wrote fiction full time for awhile before becoming a regular contributing writer for "The Denver Post."
    One of my favorites from the 70's

One of my all-time favorite Playmates. She wrote an article for Salon.com titled ""When I was a Playboy Bunny in New Orleans"

http://dir.salon.com/story/mwt/featu...09/10/playboy/

My favorite line from the article: "I was 19, with big, proud titties suitable for framing..."

No truer words ever uttered.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, rafe
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Re: Laura Misch

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,005 Posts

Upgrade of her centrefold:

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: Infidel, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

From the Japanese Collection 2:

Misc:

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post:: cheeky_munky, mikekim29, wolfhunter