Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Signatures

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I GOT IT! To answer your question, I'd need hours of your time, but simply this is a scene from Blood Omen:Legacy of Kain. The Legacy of Kain is the greatest stroy ever fucking told. It's been spaced out over 5 games since '96. This weapon in the pic is the Soul Reaver which plays a vital role in the series as well. Go here for info and spoilers. \/
    www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/updates.php
    General ideas are no proof of the strength, but rather of the insufficiency of the human intellect. - Alexis de Tocqueville

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    yeah, I can imagine now after your desciption. But for people like me who know nothing about that, it is something moving in a dark background; I just think it could be more light, I'd like to see what kind of creature it is and what it is doing, mmh...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsty
    Hey shuriken, great Keeley sig!
    Just an honest question: did you want the horizontal stripes?

derlich - looks also nice but I cannot recognize anything, what is it?

Bill - I saw that the post with hopper's emoticons is deleted, that's not allowed? Would be cool to create a thread where we could upload some funny pics that we could then use in our posts, what do you think?
    Don't know where that post went. Board must have eaten it. Why don't you start a line in Chat and Support Forum on Little Yellow People. I will contribute.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butler bill
    Why don't you start a line in Chat and Support Forum on Little Yellow People. I will contribute.
    Gladly I would like to do that, but since we cannot upload directly to our board, I don't know if it is a good idea to create a new thread for that. We could only create a new thread with "hosted Yellow People" and these links will die after a while. And I don't support the mess that will happen after a while having lots of disappeared emoticons in the corresponding posts...
    Was a nice idea...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    what advert was that from again?
    was it Metz

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Dude, dont help people make big ugly sigs. These things arent funny, they are obtrusive, and there isn't a soul on these boards who is so damned important that he or she needs to "sign off" with a signature after every goddamned post! Lets grow up, please.

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vitakinetic
    Dude, dont help people make big ugly sigs. These things arent funny, they are obtrusive, and there isn't a soul on these boards who is so damned important that he or she needs to "sign off" with a signature after every goddamned post! Lets grow up, please.
    If you find them that offensive, you could always ask for a refund.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    You aren't likely to see me use sigs or avatars or smilies because I'm old school. I started when all you had were dumb terminals with small screens so screen real estate was precious. While I'm not crazy about them they don't ruin my day. I actually like BB's because it's the beautiful Brittany. Oh wait I forgot, I'm a mod now and don't need to kiss mod butt anymore. I guess since I'm a rookie a little more won't hurt. To me it's just another personal preference like your member name or the girls you like best.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    1 Post
    Why don't you start a line in Chat and Support Forum on Little Yellow People. I will contribute.
    Gladly I would like to do that, but since we cannot upload directly to our board, I don't know if it is a good idea to create a new thread for that.
    Out of curiosity, do any of the smiley packs here tickle your fancy?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Q
    Gladly I would like to do that, but since we cannot upload directly to our board, I don't know if it is a good idea to create a new thread for that.
    Out of curiosity, do any of the smiley packs here tickle your fancy?
    yeah they are cool, but we have already created a smilie thread in the chat & support forum, meanwhile the collection is huge and the smilies great.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ok i think it should have worked now, just checkin

Meeting Brittany Murphy in London

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i hope this works

Quote Originally Posted by johnny Walker
    Here's mine

Why does it not work for me?

I placed just the URL on the signature. No way. Instead of the image, the text of the URL appears.

Then I tryed to enclose the URL in a IMG HTML sentence, same result.
    Finallly I tryed to enclose it in a IMG BBcode sentence. as you can see, same result!

HELP!!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts
    [img]post your direct link between these two img brackets[/img]

Your image host shoud have a link that indicates - direct link. Copy & paste it between the two img brackets.

Just click the "Img" button twice, then paste your link between them.

Thank you very much!!! \/

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last