Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Rachelle Lefevre

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,929 Posts

Rachelle Lefevre

Rachelle Marie Lefevre (pronounced /ləˈfɛv/; born February 1, 1979) is a Canadian actress. She has starred in the television series Big Wolf on Campus and had recurring roles in What About Brian, Boston Legal, and Swingtown. She is also known for playing Victoria in the Twilight saga film series, based on the novels of the same names by Stephenie Meyer. Lefevre starred in the ABC medical drama Off the Map.

by panot

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vdat100 For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, gunicamu, hammy, lenidog, shillboot
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,713 Posts

Re: Rachelle Lefevre

Credit to gha

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Slider For This Useful Post:: gunicamu, hammy, kenelinggus, OTK4her, shillboot
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thought I would attempt a fake. Came out pretty decent, so I figured I would post it here.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to village1diot For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, gunicamu, hammy, kenelinggus, shillboot, Victoria
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    734 Posts

Here is one by Orgi

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sackett For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, OTK4her