Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Yolandi Malherbe

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yolandi Malherbe

Found this Yolandi by chance on twitter. She's always tweeting sexy pictures of herself on "#friskyfridays", even an actual shot of her and her sister's tits. She's posed for Playboy South Africa but for the life of me I can't find any of the actual photos.

http://twitter.com/#!/JuicyJemma
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yoland...33471813408711

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeroch For This Useful Post:: raffi1975, skattebaver
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: Yolandi Malherbe

So sexy.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emichaels43 For This Useful Post:: mikeroch, privatehandjob, raffi1975, skattebaver
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Great ass on her.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

http://yfrog.com/esj9ozj
    From twitter a few months back. Wow.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

PB Playmate South Africa July 2011
    Stats
    Yolandi was born in July 16th, 1986 in Cape Town.
    • Height: 175cm
    • Weight: 65kg
    • Bust: 34C
    • Waist: 84cm
    • Hips: 91cm

Miss July 2011 - Her PB Spread

Misc

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

I was in that hanger when she showed up. It made our day

US Marines in accord over GI Yolandi’s shared assets

August 10 2011 at 02:53pm
    GI YOLANDI: Playmate Yolandi Malherbe visits the US Marines in Cape Town this week.

A SOUTH African model looks set to become a forces’ favourite on lockers from Kansas City to Kandahar after Playboy South Africa’s July Playmate Yolandi Malherbe dropped in on 700 US marines cooped up in a hangar at Cape Town’s airport this week.
    They were part of a larger contingent of US marines who had been in Port Elizabeth and Grahamstown as part of Exercise Shared Accord, a humanitarian training exercise hosted by the SANDF which ends next Friday. The exercise practised delivering emergency aid to disaster-struck areas and included all elements of the SANDF, members of the US army, US navy, US air force, US Marines corps, and New York National Guard.
    The meeting at the hangar had been arranged by a marine officer who had been to Yale University with Playboy SA editor Charl du Plessis.
    “They were cooped up in quarantine, so I arranged for Yolandi, some traders selling Springbok rugby jerseys, South African flags and other curios to go out there,” said Du Plessis.
    The troops were stuck in the chilly hangar with only their ration packs for food and cold cement floors, but Yolandi changed all that. For more than two hours, she had her photo taken with them, signed their helmets and was invited back to the US.
    Leaving with her very own US Marines cap, Yolandi said: “These guys are so polite. They all called me ma’am. These are the kind of guys my dad would be so happy for me to bring home. And it is so awesome that they came out here to do the kind of work they were doing – building homes, setting up dental and medical clinics and a whole lot more. Thank you, US Marines – you rock.”

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

http://youtu.be/2qJ8Rkekmxg

Topless shoot. A few minutes in!