Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Maria McBane

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Maria McBane

Maria McBane (born 8 February 1946 in Avignon, France) is a French American model and actress who was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its May 1965 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Ed DeLong and William Figge.

Maria grew up in Spain and Cuba, and moved to the United States as an adult. She appeared in one film, Fireball 500 (1966) playing the part of "Leander Fan". In this film, her credit appeared as Marie McBane.

Maria now lives in Hawaii. According to The Playmate Book, by 1996 she was seriously considering a run for the Hawaii legislature, prompted in part by she and her husband losing their restaurant in a land dispute.

Here is all I have. Some are duplicates that take away some of the cropping done in other pics.

Last edited by Curmudgeon; April 25th, 2013 at 11:24 AM.
    These are my principles. If you don't like them, well, I have others. -- Groucho Marx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ishy137 For This Useful Post:: cheeky_munky, roi, wileecoyote
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,008 Posts

Re: Maria McBane

Nice looking lady! And she was kind enough to pose without her clothes on!!

Upgrade for her centrefold:

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: DS61, rafe, red54, roi
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Re: Maria McBane

Playmate of the Month May 1965 - Maria McBane

PICTURE: 7.5 MB

*** Link removed. Host not allowed ***

7. The Following User Says Thank You to huuto14 For This Useful Post: cheeky_munky