Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Dania Ramirez

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,036 Posts

Dania Ramirez

Dania Ramirez (IMDb)

Los Angeles - January 10th, 2008

Let's play "Spot the nip slip" game? Can you see it fellas?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiderham8 For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, jojimmy, mikekim29
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,036 Posts
    Pre-Grammy Kick Off Party Hosted by Magazine and The Recording Academy. Avalon, Hollywood, CA. 12-06-07

Last edited by Turtle; January 24th, 2019 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Added Event Info

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiderham8 For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, IslandBoy, jojimmy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,036 Posts
    Jermaine Dupri and Island Def Jam Present TAG Records Launch at Kress in Hollywood, California - June 23rd, 2008

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiderham8 For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    OK! Magazine And Gen Art Present Britannia Rules in New York City, 10.09.2008

Last edited by Turtle; January 24th, 2019 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Dead Links

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don_l For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_dai
    I think i may b able 2 spot it do i win a prize
    Unfortunately, the prize we all win is -- more double sticky tape to avoid such exposures in the future.

That's generally how we distinguish those celebs who are upset about accidental exposure (Emmanuelle Chriqui, Ali Landry, Vanessa Marcil, Jeri Ryan) from those who don't care (Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Sharon Stone, Eva Grimaldi).

Female celebs try to look good in public because successfully promoting themselves when they're not working ultimately gets them a bigger audience and makes them more money when they do work. Exercising frequently, hiring a personal trainer, and giving up all their favorite deserts isn't going to help their image if they wear bras and high necklines. So they try to display their figures, and at the same time not display too much. Which is why we sometimes get nipple covers and double-sticky tape to avoid accidental flashing, even though these adhesive products look tacky on close inspection.

Most actors these days figure they've got to be willing to do at least some nudity to be taken seriously (i.e., seen as dedicated more to their craft than to their personal modesty hangups). They just want to get paid to expose themselves. The ones who only do the minimum of nudity needed to be seen as dedicated professionals probably don't want to reveal themselves in public. The ones who are more comfortable with their bodies see wearing figure-displaying attire as just more self-promotion and treat accidental exposure as an expected risk. That usually works, too. Sharon Stone has had quite a few public nip-slips, and that's been good advertisement for her movies -- even those in which she kept her clothes on. But celebs who aren't comfortable with accidental exposure will often react to a public flash by reducing their exposure in the future. Emmanuelle Chriqui has changed from being the queen of cleavage to wearing high necklines after a single paparazzo shot caught a side view of her nipple. And now Dania is using lots of double-sticky tape.

Dania is 28. In the past most actresses who were going to do on-screen nudity just once or twice to establish their professionalism (Michelle Pfeiffer, Lea Thompson, Cindy Pickett, Deborah Foreman, and a zillion others) had gotten that out of the way by her age. But performers are looking good for longer now: Rene Russo had her first on-screen nudity at age 45, and she looked fantastic. Right now Dania's trying to keep the goods covered, but that may change if she starts getting offers for good jobs that include nudity. She's got time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    1 Post
    Men's Health - December 2007

Last edited by Turtle; November 17th, 2019 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Dead Link
    Credit to the original poster/scanner/etc.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Necros For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    830 Posts
    Dania Ramirez "Heroes"

**** Dead Link **** 22389KB

21.3MB
    All credit goes to the original artist.
    Last edited by Turtle; December 3rd, 2019 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Dead Links Deleted, remaining merged

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doomsday For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Maxim's 10th Annual Hot 100 Celebration in Santa Monica (2009 May 13)

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Maxim

Maxim pics

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, IslandBoy, jojimmy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Dania at the L.A. premiere of The Losers in a very nice dress

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, IslandBoy, jojimmy, mikekim29, vanvoight
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Dania hosted a pool party in Las Vegas

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, jojimmy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Scans from the picture book Room 23

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Various

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, IslandBoy, jojimmy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Dania Ramirez - The Heart Truth's 2011 Red Dress Collection NYC 9Feb11 (adds)

Last edited by Turtle; July 16th, 2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Tidied Layout

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pezman4Him For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,036 Posts

Re: Dania Ramirez

2012 Golden Globe Awards

Last edited by Turtle; January 24th, 2019 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Dead Links
    Most of the photos I am sharing are not mine. Big thanks to the original uploaders, photographers, scanners and the like. Cheers!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiderham8 For This Useful Post:: dazzab87, mikekim29
Page 1 of 3 123 Last