Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Heather McQuigg (Hooters Girl)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Heather McQuigg (Hooters Girl)

Happy New Year to everyone!

I am really shocked there is no thread here about Heather. I just joined this awesome forum specifically to give this girl the thread she deserves, and to maybe introduce her to some of you who don't know who she is. I think she is absolutely gorgeous! She might have the finest ass I've ever seen. I like the lean, athletic type!

I will provide as much information as I can about her, to help us find more content. My best guess is that Heather is about 29 years old right now. She is a very prolific bikini model who grew up in Florida, and from what I can tell, moved to Las Vegas fairly recently. I was following her Twitter page for a while (it's gone now), and it said she was a cocktail waitress at Tao nightclub in Vegas. I went through countless hundreds of photos of nightlife events on the "Spy on Vegas" website, and she is nowhere to be found. So basically, I have no idea what she is up to currently.

Okay, her modeling background. From what I can tell, she started out as a Hooters girl in her early 20's in the Fort Lauderdale, FL. and/or Hollywood, FL. Hooters restaurants. From there, she appeared in the 2003 Hooters calendar (pic to follow). Then she became a "Circuit Girl" ... one of the girls who get paid for showing up at clubs, performing in bikini contests and just being generally sexy! Then she did some print modeling (Neyrot, Maxim, Car model, etc.), and got more into bikini contests (LOTS of pics to come!).

So she was a Hooters girl early in the 2000s. Did a ton of modeling in Florida for several years after that, then moved to Vegas.

On to the PICS!!!
    Last edited by raidergoon; December 31st, 2011 at 12:58 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raidergoon For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, nordstrom
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: Heather McQuigg -- former Hooters Girl, Circuit Girl and Bikini Contest Queen!

HEATHER THE "CIRCUIT GIRL"

Heather was a "Circuit Girl" for awhile... part of a group of girls who appeared at nightclubs and other events. See her Circuit Girls model card below in the first picture. They participated in Hot Body contests, bikini contests and modeled Hustler lingerie (at places like La Playa/Bootlegger and The Clevelander). You can see her on the far left in the green bikini in the second picture. That is the Sunday Hot Body contest at Bootlegger. In the third picture, she is with fellow Circuit Girl Ericka Underwood at what looks like one of the Hustler lingerie fashion shows. I would like to get a look at that outfit from the back!

~
    ~
    ~

HOOTERS PICS

The first one is the oldest picture of Heather that I have... from the 2003 Hooters calendar.

The next three are from a Hooters bikini contest in Hollywood, Florida in 2007.

~
    ~
    ~

VARIOUS MODELING PICS

Most of these are from the U.S.A. National Bikini Team

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raidergoon For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, skattebaver
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: Heather McQuigg -- former Hooters Girl, Circuit Girl and Bikini Contest Queen!

The following two posts contain pics of Heather appearing in the famous Silvercash Bikini Contest...

The contest was held annually as part of the Internext Convention in Hollywood, Florida.

These are from the 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 contests. She won the contest in 2006.

=======

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raidergoon For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, nordstrom
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Part II

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raidergoon For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, nordstrom, skattebaver
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Now here is the frustrating part. I know that Heather has been in a million of these Hot Body and Bikini contests along with the same group of girls who seem to show up at EVERY contest in the Miami area. The list includes fellow "Circuit Girls" Hazell Serrano, Ericka Underwood, Jessica Canizales, Vanessa Adriazola, etc. You can find tons of HQ pics on the web of those girls at various contests (see examples below)... but for some reason, pics of Heather at these events either don't exist, or I simply can't find them.

At every one of these events, you see dozens of dudes with high-powered camera lenses and camcorders.

Well, where are the Heather pics and videos??? There's GOTTA be more, given all the contests she has been in!

I'll even pay for the pics/video. If you know someone who records these events professionally, please point me to them.

That's why I started this thread, gentlemen. After posting my entire collection of Heather photos, I'm hopeful that someone out there might be sitting on some other great pics of her! There is very little content out there about her when you perform a Google search. Maybe someone who is interested in her will now find this thread, and we can add a bunch more pics and videos!

By the way, Hazell, Jessica and Vanessa have each posed nude. There is one brief nipple slip of Ericka when she is posing on a boat, and one well-publicized fake of her bottomless, but that's it. Unless I am very mistaken, there are no nudes of Heather out there. If I am incorrect, I am going to have to demand PROOF!

But seriously, if anybody has any of her stuff that you don't see here, I would VERY much appreciate you sharing!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raidergoon For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, Mmarkgilligan
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Most of what I have (that you haven't already posted) comes from this site.

http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/archives.php

They have a ton of pics from the silvercash contests that are different from the ones posted on the original silvercash site.

I found one video of the 2006 silvercash contest on a forum for bikini contests (which might be of more general interest to you).

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t55...ts-80s90s.html

I used to have a bunch of pictures from a site called 95south.com, which is now closed, but had coverage of some of the circuit girls events, including some lingerie contests like the type you mentioned. I'm not sure how much this helps, but it may give some search criteria.

Oh, and Heather's twitter is back up, under @HeatherMLV.

Thank you for posting this. I have been looking for this exact thing for a very long time. Please, if you find more of her, do post it here.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mmarkgilligan For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, nordstrom
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: Heather McQuigg (Hooters Girl)

Thanks Mark. Yes, I've seen both of those sites, and the vintage forum was indeed
    one of the places I found vids of the Silvercash contest, though it is extremely low
    quality. You wouldn't happen to have any pics of Heather in those lingerie contests?

Please put your detective hat on and find them!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    One more thing: here is one of the Hooters contests she was in in 2005,

http://www.cruisinsouthflorida.com/E...kini/index.htm

Sorry, I lost the 95south stuff a while ago.
    Last edited by Turtle; April 21st, 2012 at 05:02 AM. Reason: merged

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mmarkgilligan For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, raidergoon
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mmarkgilligan View Post
    One more thing: here is one of the Hooters contests she was in in 2005,

http://www.cruisinsouthflorida.com/E...kini/index.htm
    Awesome. See, that's the stuff I was talking about hoping to find, just by putting this thread out there.
    She has been at SO many events.... bikini contests mainly, and at every event there are hundreds of
    dudes taking photos and videos. There is so much content of her out there, but it's sitting in people's
    basements, forgotten about, and we'll never see it.

I suspect one of the main issues is that most people simply don't know her name, which is certainly
    understandable. She is not that famous. Girls who are known for being professional bikini contest
    models usually aren't known by name.

The search continues.... thanks again! Wish she had taken that wrap off her bottom.

Oops, my mistake. Thought there was only one page. Nice!!!
    Last edited by raidergoon; April 20th, 2012 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Here's something sort of recent. Nothing revealing tho.

http://www.irockparties.com/photo/al...10-kitchen-305

I scoured the rest of the site, and it doesn't look like they have anything more.

I got the clue from Tami Donaldson's official site, which has a few scattered pics of Heather in this series of events. They're a little more revealing.

http://www.tamidonaldson.net/portfolio-bts.html

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mmarkgilligan For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, raidergoon
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Jesus, she is still super hot. I can't believe she escaped Playboy's grasp all these years.

And you are way better at this internet sleuthing stuff than I am. LOL. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mmarkgilligan View Post
    Apologies for the three year silence. A new (old) circuit girls contest ca 2003/4 has surfaced on youtube. Props to the poster. Here's part 3 of 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpDwxk55DX0

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So hot. Thanks for the heads up! I'd love to see more of those contests.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Heather was a "Circuit Girl" for awhile... part of a group of girls who appeared at nightclubs and other events. Here she is with fellow Circuit Girl Ericka Underwood at what looks like one of the Hustler lingerie fashion shows. I would like to get a look at that outfit from the back!

Well, look what I finally found! It does not disappoint.

I found these by searching the archives of (now-defunct) 95South.com at the Internet Wayback Machine. God Bless this site! I found many more pics of Heather and the other Circuit Girls there. Here are a couple of the best ones.

For anyone else who has a lot of time on their hands, use the Wayback Machine to search other sites where the Circuit Girl contests may have been posted. Have fun!

Oh, I found one other YouTube video
    . A couple quick shots of a bikini/lingerie contest at a nightclub, from 2006. You gotta scroll through it a bit.

Heather was unbelievably smokin' hot. She should have been a superstar.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to raidergoon For This Useful Post: Mmarkgilligan