Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Penny Baker

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,005 Posts

Penny Baker

Penny Baker is an American model and actress. After being interviewed in Chicago, she was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month for January 1984, the 30th Anniversary Playmate. Her photos were shot by Arny Freytag in New York City, Buffalo, and Los Angeles when she was 17, with written permission from her parents. Her pictorial was titled "Lucky Penny" and it reported her age as 18.

In 1985, she had a cameo in the movie Real Genius, appearing in the pool slide scene. In 1986, she had a role as a high-priced prostitute in The Men's Club.

Baker was once interviewed by the author Martin Amis. According to him, "within a minute I had run out of questions." I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing, really...

Born: October 5th, 1965, Buffalo, New York, United States.
    Measurements: 35-22-34 Height: 5ft 8in (1.73m) Weight: 115lb (52kg; 8.2st)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post:: starliner16, swanhunter
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Re: Penny Baker

Baker grew up on her family's farm in Buffalo. Moreover, she attended modeling school in Buffalo and at age thirteen began doing free modeling jobs to build up her portfolio. Penny entered the Modeling Association of America International competition in New York City and won it. Baker finished high school a year early and by age sixteen was already pursuing a professional modeling career. She moved to Chicago, Illinois and applied for a job at Playboy Models. Penny was chosen from 7,000 applicants to be the 30th Anniversary Playmate in the January, 1984 issue of "Playboy;" she both graced the cover of and did a pictorial in this particular issue. Baker subsequently appeared in a handful of "Playboy" videos and special edition publications. Penny then settled in Los Angeles, California and embarked on a brief acting career; she has a small part in the comedy "Real Genius" and a more substantial role as sweet prostitute Lake in "The Men's Club." In addition, she was the spokesperson for Suzuki. Penny Baker eventually moved back to New York, received a communications degree from the University of Buffalo (she graduated from her class cum laude), and started her own marketing business.

Circa 2001

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post:: cheeky_munky, starliner16
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Playmate of the Month January 1984 - Penny Baker
    MODEL(S): Penny Baker

PICTURE: 25.3 MB

*** Link removed. Host not allowed ***

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cocatao1 For This Useful Post: starliner16
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post:: IamRaider, starliner16, tricky1
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts

Playboy

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: starliner16
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts

Playboy

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: starliner16
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts

Playboy

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: starliner16
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts

Playboy

A few extras

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: starliner16