Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Maria Checa

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7,840 Posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Johnny Walker, mikekim29
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,298 Posts

From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money

Vidcaps from From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Johnny Walker, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,298 Posts

Playboy

Maria's Playmate portfolio (Part 1/3)

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Johnny Walker, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,298 Posts

Playboy

Maria's Playmate portfolio (Part 2/3)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Johnny Walker, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,298 Posts
    Maria's Playmate portfolio (Part 3/3)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Johnny Walker, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,298 Posts

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Johnny Walker, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Re: Maria Checa

Maria Checa (born July 29, 1970 in Bogotá, Colombia) is a Colombian-American model and actress. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its August 1994 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Richard Fegley.[citation needed]

Checa, who moved with her family to Florida when she was a child, is also an accomplished artist who attended the Maryland Institute College of Art. She also attended and graduated from The New World School of the Arts in Miami.

On December 18, 2008, Checa was named in a legal complaint over insider trading after former boyfriend Jamil A. Bouchareb provided her, and others, with information ahead of public announcements of mergers and acquisitions that allowed them to trade stocks and amass over $4.2 million in illegal profits.

Originally Posted by howmer:
    In the late 90s/early 00s, Maria Checa was working at Crazy Horse Too in Las Vegas, NV - not as a featured performer, but as one of the regular strippers there. I saw her there twice in a period of about nine months during my visits to the city - the first time, she was trolling around, looking for guys to pay for dances like the rest of the staff there. I had noticed her earlier in the evening, on the other side of the room, and it was one of those "damn, I KNOW that girl - who IS that?" sort of moments. She finally made her way over to my side of the room; when I asked who she was, she freely admitted that she was Maria Checa, former Playboy Playmate. Not only did she 'look' like herself, she was wearing a necklace with a little Playboy Bunny logo on it. So she was not shy about exploiting her past connection with the magazine. She didn't seem doped up, skanky or 'shopworn' at Crazy Horse - in fact, she came off as being a bit prettier and a little more poised than some of the other girls working there. I spoke with her briefly, but to my later regret I stupidly pussed out, and didn't ask her for a dance, either that time (I think my bankroll had been pretty well depleted at that point) or the second time I saw her there.

Even with all of that, I still couldn't believe that it was her until later, when I went back and looked at her gatefold pix to confirm what I had seen. And in hindsight, I felt sort of bad for her - to go from the relative class and glamour of the Playboy organization to hustling for $20 dances at some ramshackle strip club in Vegas. That seemed to be quite a fall for her.

If anyone else here might have spotted her there around that time, I'd appreciate a supporting/confirmation post from you - don't want to make it seem like I'm mistaken or insane. Because it was DEFINITELY her.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post:: jarvisvalmont, Johnny Walker, rockman9
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Pl@yboy Playmate Tests 1998

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post: Johnny Walker
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Well, Infidel, I see her in two of the pictures you uploaded with Kim Kardashian so this pictures can't be very old and Maria looks great in them so I think her days of Las Vegas striping have gone for good.
    If so, I'm happy for her. She is one of the cutest and most beautiful playmates of all times.

Here you have her in all her megapixel centerfold glory

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Walker For This Useful Post:: Infidel, max200888
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post: Johnny Walker
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,460 Posts

Maria Checa y Rhonda Adams

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kater For This Useful Post: Johnny Walker
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,460 Posts

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kater For This Useful Post: Johnny Walker
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,460 Posts

27. The Following User Says Thank You to kater For This Useful Post: Johnny Walker