Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718

Thread: Make Your Introductions Here

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: Make Your Introductions Here

Hello my name is Jay
    i am 40 years and i live in NY ... i found this page trough google because i am a big fan of different stars , thank to the moderators that activated me and i will do my best to match you all =)
    any questions? ask away

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay For This Useful Post: Dantithesis
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Greetings to y'all. Been a lurker for quite a while and felt like it was time to give back. Just an old guy from the Midwest who has an unhealthy obsession with Erica Campbell.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ts28 For This Useful Post:: Dantithesis, Heromach
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hey all. Greetings from the land Down Under.

Not a graphic artist, but have been in the industry for many years. Most of my images are 4K landscape, and i'll start adding them soon.

First question I have, is if I do a Nebula (Guardians of the Galaxy) image, do I put in the Karen Gillan section? Or is there a dedicated fantasy/movie thread?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

Welcome to The Famous Board! Put any image in the specific celeb thread. Celebs have their own separate threads for fakes or real pic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gryphondo For This Useful Post: HunterEcho
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

hello, I'm a former contributor (and moderator) for a forum which apparently died few months ago... so basically I'm in search for a new home where I can share "my" content. My intention is to post inside the Internet Models section mostly, but honestly I need to carefully read rules again to understand if I can start new threads there and if my usual threads/posts' layout will fit for this place.
    If any from the staff needs more information about me - and my usual board's activity - feel free to contact via PM or whatever is your favorite way to interact with members
    That's all, I'll do my best to contribute soon

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SAN View Post
    hello, I'm a former contributor (and moderator) for a forum which apparently died few months ago... so basically I'm in search for a new home where I can share "my" content. My intention is to post inside the Internet Models section mostly, but honestly I need to carefully read rules again to understand if I can start new threads there and if my usual threads/posts' layout will fit for this place.
    If any from the staff needs more information about me - and my usual board's activity - feel free to contact via PM or whatever is your favorite way to interact with members
    That's all, I'll do my best to contribute soon
    Welcome San & thanks for the introduction.
    I can't see any problems with what you've posted so far. If you need help, just let us know, I'm on here most days.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: SAN
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

thank you Turtle, I'm not using vBulletin since long but it's not a problem getting familiar with it again. Glad you checked my thread and everything was OK, I'm adding more content into it and I plan to start some new ones in the next days.
    It would be very kind from you to tell me if there are forbidden models in this forum (besides the under 18 content, which it's absolutely not my cup of tea... so you don't have to worry about that) as I want to be sure to don't break any rule

SAN

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718