O&C

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,483 Posts

Re: Thread needs renaming

Done.
    Next time please use the 'Report bad post' button, we tend to get to those quicker.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: Dantithesis, OldenCynical
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I do not know what you are reading in my posts and it is becoming very frustrating for me.

Please, please, please tell me where I have ever said or implied anything about speed of fixing stuff I find?

O&C

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,483 Posts

I'm not sure I understand your misunderstanding of what I said.
    All I have satd is that you can use the 'Report bad post' button to report a problem as well.
    No need to start a new thread to tell us.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    Done.
    Next time please use the 'Report bad post' button, we tend to get to those quicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your misunderstanding of what I said.
    All I have satd is that you can use the 'Report bad post' button to report a problem as well.
    No need to start a new thread to tell us.
    What about "... we tend to get those quicker" (above), and all the similar statements the other times?
    O&C

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,483 Posts

The point I was trying to make was that in using the 'Report bad post' button, we would get to that quicker than creating a new thread, though both would attract the attention of a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by OldenCynical
    ... and all the similar statements the other times?
    Not sure I know what this is a reference to? Have I pissed you off at some other time?
    I send many PM's to users throughout my time as a mod here, you'll have to refresh my memory.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: Dantithesis
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

First of all OC, thank you for bringing this name spelling issue to our attention. Having said that, Turtle makes a simple statement about using the "Report" button, because it get's more directly to the moderating teams attention and you appear to get a little bent out of shape about it. Turtle even attempts to clarify his original statement and you still don't seem to get it. There's absolutely nothing to get frustrated about or make anything more out of this than what it is OC. That being, a simple statement to use the "Report" button. That's it. Period! Nothing more to clarify, but I'll say it again for reinforcement. Use the "Report" button to report things to the moderating team! Anyone who doesn't understand that and has to make more out of that than what was intended needs a course in logic and critical thinking. Now do yourself a favor OC and quit while your behind, because you are wasting your time and ours by making an issue out of nothing. There is nothing more to discuss. Once again, thank you for your conscientiousness in reporting the spelling error. Your effort in doing so is appeciated.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gryphondo For This Useful Post:: butler bill, Dantithesis, Newton, spike70, Turtle