Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: deactivated

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboMan
    As much as I hate admitting it, I am the same. I just don't get any material decent enough to post....
    Come on, it is really not that hard to find something in the net, or to post at least once a week something...

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsty
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboMan
    As much as I hate admitting it, I am the same. I just don't get any material decent enough to post....
    Come on, it is really not that hard to find something in the net, or to post at least once a week something...
    I agree. A post a week should be something that anyone can handle. Unfortunately there are those who will let 50 or so members do all of the work.The first post rule should prove to a new membet that he can do it if he wants to.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butler bill
    Quote Originally Posted by snotmerchant
    Humans are social animals. They have an inborn instinct to want to be part of a group. It is against human nature to admit that they are not part of the group, or don't get the joke, or don't see the Virgin Marys face in the window dirt. Therefor they PRETEND that they can see the pics. All that we can do is delete their bad posts, send them PMs that they don't read explaining what is giong on, then do it all over again That is what makes being a Mod so much fun

Being able to piss you off and not get banned is what makes being a mod fun for me
    I am SO glad that I recruted you. No one else was dumb enough th do the 2nd Warning List :P
    I'm glad that you recruted me too, because no one else would have been dumb enough to help me become a mod.

So let me say thanks in my own special way.....
    SUCKER!!!
    Everybody smiles in Snotsville.....OR ELSE!!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I agree. A post a week should be something that anyone can handle. Unfortunately there are those who will let 50 or so members do all of the work.The first post rule should prove to a new membet that he can do it if he wants to.
    Right, and I also saw other forums that have the 10 and even 50 posts rule. THEY really know to appreciate these forums and what it means to become a member.

I recommend to change our rule here to 10. Because now we are established as a damn fine forum that can really compete with others.
    Because after you have efforted 10 posts and then you can finally download all the great stuff, you experienced that this is not just a children's playground. And also when you first see this site and you see: 10 or 20 posts needed first for downloading other stuff, you say hey, what's that, I like to find it out, sounds there is something great behind it. And who thinks hey that's not worth it, will never find it out...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    heySnotBITE ME

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    Right, and I also saw other forums that have the 10 and even 50 posts rule. THEY really know to appreciate these forums and what it means to become a member.

I recommend to change our rule here to 10. Because now we are established as a damn fine forum that can really compete with others.
    Because after you have efforted 10 posts and then you can finally download all the great stuff, you experienced that this is not just a children's playground. And also when you first see this site and you see: 10 or 20 posts needed first for downloading other stuff, you say hey, what's that, I like to find it out, sounds there is something great behind it. And who thinks hey that's not worth it, will never find it out...
    We have talked about this approach, but most of the initial posts would be junk. We will let members leech as long as they have made a small contribution to the board.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    heySnotBITE ME

Now why would I take the chance of ruining a smile like this on you?
    Everybody smiles in Snotsville.....OR ELSE!!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snotmerchant
    heySnotBITE ME

Now why would I take the chance of ruining a smile like this on you?
    Just get a room already.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Agree completely. When I was trying to find my first picture to post I thought I didn't have anything to post. I guess I disproved that theory! Even if a person has an Internet account without NG access they can still poke around through the link sites and find a hosted gallery on a girl here. The vast majority of what I've posted came from the NGs - you just have to put in the time to find it and two of the groups I check run 25000+ posts due to the flame wars. Bottom line - if you have NG access there's tons of stuff to post but even if you don't you can still find good stuff if you put in the legwork. Hey, a pretty short post from me. It can happen!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I Whole heartedly agree... My veiwing only isn't something I am proud of but I am not going to fake the funk... I think I have like 4 posts under my belt. perhaps I will post atleast 1 thing a week.
    Thanks to everyone who responded! and a SPECIAL Thanks to the Admins and MODs, this site is freaking awesome and to people like Gryph and Buttler Bill, Thank you guys specificly for providing me with hours and hours of entertainment and the best quality post site on the web.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    I've admitted here several times that I leeched for two months as I learned the rules and community of the best board there is and then I started to give back as I found places I could post good content - it's not how you start, it's how you go forward and find a way to contribute.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Damn, I hope that they get the board fixed soon. Five fucking pages on . . . . .NOTHING! Way to go guys! I have to admit though that it makes for interesting reading.

On another subject, it is a real copout to say that you can't post at least once a week. You would have to be a moron not to be able to find SOMETHING to post. If you are good enough on a computer to find this forum then you should be able to find about 50,000 pictures to post!

N-O-T-H-I-N-G pisses me off more than some rookie constantly asking for more, more, more from those of us who DO post without having contributed anything much at all.

I guess that's about it for my post for this week. . .
    "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lineback
    Agree completely. When I was trying to find my first picture to post I thought I didn't have anything to post. I guess I disproved that theory! Even if a person has an Internet account without NG access they can still poke around through the link sites and find a hosted gallery on a girl here. The vast majority of what I've posted came from the NGs - you just have to put in the time to find it and two of the groups I check run 25000+ posts due to the flame wars. Bottom line - if you have NG access there's tons of stuff to post but even if you don't you can still find good stuff if you put in the legwork. Hey, a pretty short post from me. It can happen!
    Indeed. I don't belong to any paysites except one where I get some clips. I have made over 4000 posts with free stuff

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by idspud
    Damn, I hope that they get the board fixed soon. Five fucking pages on . . . . .NOTHING! Way to go guys! I have to admit though that it makes for interesting reading.

On another subject, it is a real copout to say that you can't post at least once a week. You would have to be a moron not to be able to find SOMETHING to post. If you are good enough on a computer to find this forum then you should be able to find about 50,000 pictures to post!

N-O-T-H-I-N-G pisses me off more than some rookie constantly asking for more, more, more from those of us who DO post without having contributed anything much at all.

I guess that's about it for my post for this week. . .
    I couldn't agree with you more "idspud" about complaints on not being able to find stuff to post. I'd guess about 90% of my contributions took about 5 minutes to find. Those members with low post counts that bitch and moan and whom have been here awhile are just lazy. I respect the ones that just come out and admit to it.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts
    Guess I'll weigh in and also agree with idspud. These folks who hardly contribute to the board, other than their traffic, are just lazy. I've posted over 8,000 posts and 16,000 pics to date and every one of them I picked up for free. I have never paid for access to any site. There is so much free stuff out there, that anyone who says they have a hard time finding stuff is simply not making the effort.
    I can assure you that anybody on this board with the most modest of rudimentary searching and surfing skills could easily find more stuff to post than they would have time for. The difference between me and the 1 post wonders is that I make the effort. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last