Thread: NEW MAX CLIP SIZES !!!!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts

NEW MAX CLIP SIZES !!!!!

New max clip size is now 4MB Check for other Max sizes when you post. Click the ALLOWED EXTENSIONS AND SIZES phrase below OPTIONS to the left and below posting window. Got to go now and re-do a bunch of clips

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Re: NEW MAX CLIP SIZES !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butler bill
    New max clip size is now 4MB Check for other Max sizes when you post. Click the ALLOWED EXTENSIONS AND SIZES phrase below OPTIONS to the left and below posting window. Got to go now and re-do a bunch of clips

Is this permanent, or just while the board "finds it's feet" with the new HDD? ...
    (sorry, just assuming that you're in contact with Mike or in the know)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yep, found that out while trying to load a vid in the Kirsten room thread...

Would have been nice to know before I spent 10 mintues trying to figure out why I couldn't load the 2nd part of the vid
    Everybody smiles in Snotsville.....OR ELSE!!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snotmerchant

Yep, found that out while trying to load a vid in the Kirsten room thread...

Would have been nice to know before I spent 10 mintues trying to figure out why I couldn't load the 2nd part of the vid
    For once I am forced to agree with you I learned the hard way too. Haven't heard from Mike. While the board was down I was cutting clips...to just under 5 MB Cut LOTS of clips...to just under 5 MB

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    In case some of you want to post with maxmum efficiency under the new limits and have trouble with computer math - the number you should enter into WinRAR for the split size is 4,194,304 - this will give a 4MB split size. You're very welcome.

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

See how much size counts? !!!