Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Stacy Leigh Arthur

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Stacy Leigh Arthur

Stacy Leigh Arthur (born June 4, 1968 in Naperville, Illinois) is an American model and actress. She was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month for January, 1991. In addition to her nude pictorial and centerfold in that issue, Arthur was featured on the cover, wearing a pageant-style banner (and little else) that said "Miss January 1991." She continued working for Playboy, appearing in numerous Playboy videos.
    Stacy was also Mrs. Ohio for the 1990 Mrs. America contest.
    Mrs. Arthur's husband, Jim, was the victim of a murder-suicide by a fan named James Lindberg shortly after Mrs. Arthur's appearance in Playboy. According to news reports, Lindberg had been a regular caller to a 900 number sponsored by Playboy that allowed fans to chat with their favorite Playmates, with both Playboy and the Playmate receiving a portion of the proceeds. Lindberg was a regular caller to Mrs. Arthur, racking up bills in the thousands of dollars. Although witnesses who heard Mrs. Arthur speak on the phone with Mr. Lindberg stated that she never said anything out of the ordinary, during these calls Mr. Lindberg developed an obsession that Mrs. Arthur's husband was abusing her. Mr. Lindberg thereafter tracked Mr. Arthur down, murdered him, and then turned his gun on himself in a parking lot behind a building she owned in Bellefontaine, Ohio.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post: babeobsessed
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Re: Stacy Leigh Arthur

pics reuploaded - Dead pics removed - MARKK - 16DECEMBER2017

Posted several years ago on her Yahoo Group:

#9: Names: Stacy Leigh Arthur, Stacy L. Satton, Stacy L. Trevorrow, & currently Stacy L. Godsey, living in Toledo, OH. She ran into some problems in Florida when married to Terry Statton eg: Federal Tax Lien in Pinellas County 7/21/98 for $279,661.00...ouch! I think she's a dog groomer in Toledo."

#42 "After her husband's death, there were several stories on "Inside Edition" about her troubles. She tried to sue Playboy, alleging that she was raped at the Mansion West by three Playboy employees. The LAPD investigated the case and found that no rape had occurred. The three PB employees were subsequently fired and later interviewed, with their faces obscured, on "Inside Edition". One said that she came on to them and when they pointed out that she was married, stated that her husband liked to watch her with other men. Two of the guys she came on to were black. I don't know if she and hubby swung, but I'll bet Hefner got into her pants ..."

#116 : "... if you saw that interview on "Hard Copy" in 1991, you might ask some questions -- as I say, it struck me as truly bizarre that in the wake of her husband's death she was pleading, on TV, to be made Playmate of the Year, "to honor my husband's memory." And the ET segment on her a few months ago raised additional questions about her charging two security guards with rape at the Mansion, and those guards were exonerated in court..."

Anyone have documentation / video supporting any of this, or is that enough drama for one day?
    Last edited by MARKK; December 16th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Infidel For This Useful Post: babeobsessed
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,005 Posts

Wow, that is some strange stuff that happened to her! Hope she is a bit more stable now.

Upgrade on her centrefold:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: babeobsessed
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,905 Posts