Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread: New Attachment Host

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Also I see that many of you prefer not to post archives/videos at all anymore instead of using external hosting. I know that rapidshare has some annoying limits, but did you try other file hosts that I included in "Changes on CelebsDB Board" topic?

Sorry mike but I hate any and all image hosts just about all of them have the same problems.

The fact that all files posted to this board ended up on this boards server is why I came here in the first place and that is why I stayed here.
    Everybody smiles in Snotsville.....OR ELSE!!!

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    On the pain of agreeing with Snot and it does hurt, It takes too long to post clips just to see them die. This is especially true in the lines of more obscure girls. If they are not downloaded often they go away. Some of our lines are among the best on the net for these girls, but they don't have thousands of fans keeping the clips alive.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butler bill
    On the pain of agreeing with Snot and it does hurt, It takes too long to post clips just to see them die. This is especially true in the lines of more obscure girls. If they are not downloaded often they go away. Some of our lines are among the best on the net for these girls, but they don't have thousands of fans keeping the clips alive.

GOD DAMMIT BILL!!!! Stop agreeing with me...it's really starting to scare me.
    Everybody smiles in Snotsville.....OR ELSE!!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ditto !!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    It takes too long to post clips just to see them die. This is especially true in the lines of more obscure girls. If they are not downloaded often they go away.
    This is not necessarily true!
    Check out http://dpkay.dp.ohost.de/
    I see there 9 file hosters that have no download limits and unlimited storage life.

Of course you will do as you want, but I think if you big time posters start giving example by using some of the better file hosting sites, then the rest might start posting archives/videos too.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    6 months ago GR asked me how I found the time to post so many clips. I start an upload and then open another window to do Mod stuff, so the clip actually takes very little time away from my duties. I can't do that with an of site host. Maybe some people can, who understand computers, but I can't. I had to make a choice between posting clips and doing my job here. Well here I am Wish that I could do both again though

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    It takes too long to post clips just to see them die. This is especially true in the lines of more obscure girls. If they are not downloaded often they go away.
    This is not necessarily true!
    Check out http://dpkay.dp.ohost.de/
    I see there 9 file hosters that have no download limits and unlimited storage life.

Of course you will do as you want, but I think if you big time posters start giving example by using some of the better file hosting sites, then the rest might start posting archives/videos too.
    Hey Mike, I just opened this site and I saw the table with all the host websites. If I understand it right, none of them has unlimited storage life. I mean when it says "no" in the column of "storage life", that means they delete the files very soon, right? So the best is SimpleUpload with 180 days, but they have a limitation called "slotsystem" what I don't know what it is...

In any case, the best would be to get somehow back uploading all our files again to our server...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    "storage life: no" means there's no storage life limit.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456