Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt's Boobs Worth $5 Million?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,929 Posts

Jennifer Love Hewitt's Boobs Worth $5 Million?

Jennifer Love Hewitt knows what her best assets are and she is willing to protect them.

The 34-year-old actress admitted to USA Today that she would consider getting her breasts insured for somewhere around the $5 million range.

"I need, like, an insurance invitation. If somebody was like, 'Hey, you know what? We would like to insure your boobs for $2.5 million dollars,' I'd be like, 'Do it. Love it! Why not?'" Hewitt, who wears a 36C cup size, joked about her boobs, according to Us Weekly.

Pointing to her chest she added, "These things right here are worth $5 million!"

Hewitt has previously admitted that her breasts are her favorite body part. "It's horrible to say, but I like my boobs," she told Maxim magazine last year. "They've always served me well. They're good."

Hewitt's breasts are certainly a focal point in her Lifetime series, "The Client List," in which she plays prostitute Riley Parks. In the show, the actress dons loads of sexy lingerie for her male clients. But, she tells USA Today that she has become tired of fancy bedroom attire in real life. "I've cut down on the lingerie in my own life because I wear it all the time," she said. "So, it's like I don't want to go home and even think about another cute bra and panties set. I'm over it!"

Her skimpy on-set wardrobe definitely caught the attention of at least one person -- Brian Hallisay.

Hallisay, who co-stars with Hewitt as her on-screen husband, has been dating Hewitt for over a year now and the "Party of Five" star is reportedly hoping to settle down soon.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vdat100 For This Useful Post:: aneezaannie, butler bill, Tuna Melt
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt's Boobs Worth $5 Million?

When was the last time she didn't date a co-star... lucky bastard
    Women would rule the world if they would all just stop what they are doing and strip more.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You'd think if her boobs were worth that much, you'd be at least able to see her topless in some roles.
    Someone is always counting

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

They look nice in a bra/lingerie ..but still no where near 5 million dollar nice.