Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Tanya Tucker

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    855 Posts

Tanya Tucker

Tanya Denise Tucker (born October 10, 1958, in Seminole, Texas) is an American country music artist who had her first hit, "Delta Dawn", in 1972 at the age of 13. Over the succeeding decades, Tucker became one of the few child performers to mature into adulthood without losing her audience, and during the course of her career, she notched a streak of top-10 and top-40 hits. She has had several successful albums, several Country Music Association award nominations, and hit songs such as 1973's "What's Your Mama's Name?" and "Blood Red and Goin' Down", 1975's "Lizzie and the Rainman", and 1988's "Strong Enough to Bend".

My own (am I the only fakir of her?):

Edit:Replaced broken links from my own collection

Last edited by sackett; February 2nd, 2018 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Added biographical data

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newton For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, gunicamu, throb57
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    855 Posts

Re: Tanya Tucker

So back when Tucker and I (who are the same age) were teenagers, she was the guest on a talk show called "Phil Donahue." Being a big fan of hers, I attended the show and was part of the studio audiance. Throughout the whole show, she was staring at me....so I was like on cloud nine. Towards the end of the show, she announced that her mother was in the audience. Her mother was sitting BESIDE ME!!!!!!!! Waaaahhh. And all this time I thought she was looking at me.

So here is my collection of her webfinds:

Last edited by sackett; February 2nd, 2018 at 11:39 AM. Reason: deleting broken links

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Newton For This Useful Post:: eadweard, gryphondo, gunicamu, pokerplayer, throb57
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    734 Posts

Re: Tanya Tucker

Here are nine by CPS

Here are two by Radir1

Here is one by Forger

Here is one by Pewter Pirate

Here is one by Precious

Here is one by Taz

Here is another one by Fantisee

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sackett For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, throb57