Thread: Imagebam Question

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    855 Posts

Imagebam Question

I am a free user of Imagebam as my host for my pics. Is there a limit of how many pics I can have stored on the site as a free user?

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,460 Posts

Re: Imagebam Question

I don't think so, as they probably won't know who uploaded what.
    The only limit would be if they haven't been downloaded for a while. They might get deleted faster than with an account user.
    Incidentaly, you can register for free. This allows you access to the pics you have uploaded, to add, delete or just change the files.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

Newt I've been using imagebam for some years now and have uploaded thousands of pics during that time. The free sign up allows you to keep track, create different folders, organize them as you see fit, etc. The one thing I do is keep my folders to a limit of under 300 pics each, because I was reading somewhere when I first signed up to keep folders under that 300 number. Whether that's the case now or not I don't know, but I've got in the habit of doing that so I keep rolling with it. Once I near the 300 mark, I just start another folder of the same topic and put a different number after it. For example: Misc actress 5. You don't need to keep track of the number of folder images, because imagebam does it for you and indicates the number of images in the folder just to the right of your folders name.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    855 Posts

Thanks all.....I am registered but am a free user. I don't make seperate folders for anything.

Nice to know I won't be running out of room.