Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Denise Michele

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,008 Posts

Denise Michele

Denise Michele (born June 12, 1953 in San Francisco, California) is a former model who was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for April 1976.

Her Playboy pictorial was shot by Ken Marcus. She is also featured in a number of Playboy videos.

She appears on the album cover of Robert Palmer's Some People Can Do What They Like (1976), playing strip poker with Palmer.

She married the American director David Kellogg. They have two boys and a girl and reside in Hidden Hills, California, as of July 1999.[1]

She had some minor movie roles such as the nude model in Tai-Pan, a 1986 film based on the second novel in James Clavell's Asian Saga, and stunt work in Big Trouble in Little China, a 1986 comedy/action film, directed by John Carpenter. Michelle also made two TV guest appearances--Three on a Date in 1978, and The Jeffersons in 1985.

Born: June 12th, 1953 San Francisco, California, United States
    Measurements: 36-25-36 Height: 5ft 6in (1.68m) Weight: 123lb (56kg; 8.8st)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: rockman9
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    308 Posts

Denise Michele

Playmate of the Month April 1976 - Denise Michele
    MODEL(S): Denise Michele

Uploaded:
    March 31, 1976
    Birthdate:
    June 12, 1953
    Birthplace:
    San Francisco California USA
    Height:
    5' 6"
    Weight:
    120 lbs
    Measurements
    36D-25-36

Description: Generally speaking, we don't take much stock in astrology, but when our April Playmate, Denise Michele, informed us that she fits every characteristic of a Gemini woman to a T, we couldn't resist the temptation to compare our interview notes with her horoscope. "Gemini women," our book says, "are attracted to sunny climates." Check; Denise has lived in Kailua, Hawaii, since she was eight. "They resent the drudgery of routine jobs." Right again; Denise has been a model for the past three years, because "it's a job I can do freely without having to work in an office." So far, so good. "Geminis have a way with words and often become writers." Sure enough, Denise is a part-time poet. (Example: "If you're afraid to love, to care/Because of hurt or pain,/By the time you decide to trust,/I'll be gone.") Geminis have mercurial moods. "Sometimes I'm easy to get along with," says Denise. "Other times, I'm temperamental." They're contradictory. "I like a man to dominate me, but I also need my freedom." Hmmm. It was sheer astrological probability that we even came across her in the first place. She was working at a temporary job in Hawaii when the soon-to-be man in her life walked into her office. Knowing a good thing when he saw it, he promptly asked her to lunch. She accepted, they hit it off, but Denise was going out with another man at the time and decided the best course was to leave town for a few weeks. So she went to L.A., where she just happened to walk into an employment agency one day. She was sent to Playboy Models and from there she was just a lens click away from becoming a Playmate. Most of the photographs on these pages were taken on the island of Maui and on Big Island (Hawaii). Denise notes, with some amusement, that exactly one week after the shooting, a dormant volcano erupted on Big Island, not too far from where her pictures were taken. How's that for fooling with Mother Nature? Looking back on it all, Denise says that if it hadn't been for her guy, she wouldn't have become a Playmate. Maybe not, but we think it was in the stars all along.

PICTURE: 6.6 MB

*** Link removed. Host not allowed ***
    http://depositfiles.com/files/5uc9jug86

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chicuta7 For This Useful Post: Bogus Art
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    308 Posts

Re: Denise Michele

Classics - PB's Playmate House Party
    MODEL(S): Denise Michele, Hope Olson, Laura Lyons, Lisa Sohm, Patti McGuire, Sheila Mullen, Sondra Theodore, Susan Lynn Kiger

PICTURE: 7.9 MB

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    308 Posts

Classics - Moons in June
    MODEL(S): Bebe Buell, Christine Maddox, Cyndi Wood, Debra Jo Fondren, Denise Michele, Nicki Thomas, Patricia Margot McClain, Rita Lee

PICTURE: 2.4 MB

http://fileom.com/t7zmvh8yzcld/class...-june.zip.html

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    308 Posts

Playmate of the Month April 1976 - Denise Michele
    MODEL(S): Denise Michele

PICTURE: 6.4 MB

Thanks Given