Thread: Are such fakes allowed or illegal?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Question Are such fakes allowed or illegal?

Hello!
    I've posted already some of these fakes in other boards and video-portal.
    Somehow they banned, or deleted my account after a while, without saying
    any reason, or replay. No chance, or motivation to talk back again there.

I have already posted 4 picture sets:
    http://www.famousboard.com/threads/8...ht=#post297789
    http://www.famousboard.com/threads/3...ht=#post297787
    http://www.famousboard.com/threads/2...ht=#post297784
    http://www.famousboard.com/threads/4...ht=#post297782

Last reason of been banned was "underaged content". Must be that little child
    with Rihanna. Probably the best reason to be kicked out!

How do this board think about these fakes?
    Can i post such pictures here, or not? That's the question! Lol

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

Re: Are such fakes allowed or illegal?

The short answer is NO!

Here's how this board thinks about posting. Read the rules!

Having said that, the Rhianna pic that you were banned for in the other forum is not legal here either. Had you read the rules prior to posting, you would have known that. Instead, you post first and ask questions later. Here is the rule:

"Celebrity Fakes specific rules:

2. When posting fakes of any 18-21 year old celebrity, model, etc. you are required to post the original legal Head Shot (including date and place of where the pic was taken) used for that fake. Any fakes of 18-21 year old celebs, models, etc. that are not supplied with the original legal Head Shot will be deleted immediately!! If you can't supply the legal Head Shot, don't post the fake! Additionally, do not include any underage pics of anyone in the fake, even if they're clothed."

Pay particular attention to the last sentence. Let me repeat it for you.

"Additionally, do not include any underage pics of anyone in the fake, even if they're clothed."

There's no deviation of this rule and it is very clear and concise. Most other boards with fakes have a similar rule. I suspect you didn't read their rules either and were appropriately banned. For the same reason you were banned at these other places, you are now banned from here. The underage rule in the faking community is pretty widespread and is not tolerated, especially when members fail to read the clearly posted rules regarding such. My friendly suggestion to you is start reading the rules on boards that you may visit in the future and do not post before doing so. One would have thought that you would have learned by your previous mistakes on these other sites. Obviously you haven't.

Additionally, there was underage content in the Stefani post as well. Here are a couple other violations:

"1. (b) Hardcore, pissing, squirting, and scat photos, videos, and links aren't allowed (hardcore = visible male genitals or cum). This applies to hardcore cartoons as well."

There were clearly seen male genitalia in your Britney Spears post.

Revisiting the first part of the first rule I cited :

"2. When posting fakes of any 18-21 year old celebrity, model, etc. you are required to post the original legal Head Shot (including date and place of where the pic was taken) used for that fake. Any fakes of 18-21 year old celebs, models, etc. that are not supplied with the original legal Head Shot will be deleted immediately!!"

Remember that one? Oh that right, you didn't read the rules. Your Selena Gomez fakes did not have the required legal head shot. So there you go, 4 posts and 4 violations. All could have been avoided if you simply read the rules and posted accordingly.
    Last edited by gryphondo; December 14th, 2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo correction

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

Re: Are such fakes allowed or illegal?

Topic closed.