Thread: Imagebam loading problem?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Imagebam loading problem?

Hey guy's,

So basically when I open image's hosted by Imagebam some dont load at all only sometimes if I refresh will maybe one load but most never load at all. I have a whole bunch of bookmarked images that i can't load and I was wondering if anybody has had this problem and know's how to fix it.

Just gets stuck like this.

Cheers (love the forum by the way!)

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7,838 Posts

Re: Imagebam loading problem?

Seems to be working ok now. Imagebam does load up on occasion making it slow to process downloads/uploads.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robn1 View Post
    Seems to be working ok now. Imagebam does load up on occasion making it slow to process downloads/uploads.
    Have you had the same problem? because its been happening to me for months, like i said i have a whole heap of bookmarked imagebam links that won't load sometimes one or two might load when i try opening the bookmarked links i have.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Imagebam has been like that for me for the last few years. Sometimes links work and sometimes they don't. I think it has something to do with their servers. It's odd though how random it is with which ones work or don't.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmada View Post
    Imagebam has been like that for me for the last few years. Sometimes links work and sometimes they don't. I think it has something to do with their servers. It's odd though how random it is with which ones work or don't.
    That's why I switched to using imgbox.com myself.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmada View Post
    It's odd though how random it is with which ones work or don't.
    Lol. It always seems to be the best photos I reckon haha, gets me so mad haha.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,460 Posts

None of the hosts can be 100% reliable, they all have problems now and again. Imgbox itself has had downtime for some upgrades. Even today I've seen "We are currently migrating all files to a new location. If this images does not load please check back later."
    Imageshack has deleted images or reduced the quality on those that remain, that's why we removed it from our approved hosts list.
    We are always open to the use of any good image hosts. What we don't like are those that make money for the poster, as we generally find they only post low quality in bulk to boost their income.
    If you do see dead links, you could always try and PM the poster, to ask if they can be reposted.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: 1sossej