I have a very sizable Playboy magazine (physical paper magazines) that runs from 1954 through about 2005, which I need to sell. It's pretty complete, with some missing issues in the 50's and 60's, but pretty much complete from '69 forward. I also have a collection of newsstand specials, and a fairly large collection of Playmate and Playboy special VHS videos from the '80s and '90s that would also go along with it. I think there are some Penthouse and Gallery mags as well, and I know there are some Penthouse VHS videos also. All in all, a very sizeable collection.

It's been stored in a/c for at least the last 30 years, and I'd even throw in the large, Hon 6 cabinet locking metal file to the buyer that wants it all. But, it's time to move the entire collection, and I'd rather offer it to my Famous Board brethren first.

If you're interested, please PM me and we can continue discussions there. I'm in the U.S., and prefer not to engage in trying to handle shipping arrangements for a collection such as this.

Thanks,

StilettoPat