Thread: Not Reciving any new updates from my Subscribed threads for last wk

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Not Reciving any new updates from my Subscribed threads for last wk

Hi

I am confused I have a subscription list of threads of celebs and fakes that I have received no updates via e-mail for over the last week And I went in yesterday and at least a dozen threads had updates within the last 2-3 days but I haven't received any of these
    updates via my e-mail

I checked my settings last week mid week and changed them to instant email but I still didn't receive any of the updates that there
    were after I had changed my settings I have now changed back my settings to Daily so hope that I will receive some updates today

I have checked all my settings and they are correct my e-mail is correct and I don't know why I would have suddenly stopped
    receiving any updates from my subscribed threads for the last week or so.

Any ideas any one this has me confused

Yours
    Warriorbard

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warriorbard For This Useful Post: OTK4her
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,460 Posts

Re: Not Reciving any new updates from my Subscribed threads for last wk

Try deleting the notification and re doing it. Sometimes that works.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Re: Not Reciving any new updates from my Subscribed threads for last wk

Hello
    haven't been recieving the e-mail notifications for about the same time and hope soemthing can be done, I have way too mnay to delete and re-instal.
    Regards,
    OTK4her
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorbard View Post
    Hi

I am confused I have a subscription list of threads of celebs and fakes that I have received no updates via e-mail for over the last week And I went in yesterday and at least a dozen threads had updates within the last 2-3 days but I haven't received any of these
    updates via my e-mail

I checked my settings last week mid week and changed them to instant email but I still didn't receive any of the updates that there
    were after I had changed my settings I have now changed back my settings to Daily so hope that I will receive some updates today

I have checked all my settings and they are correct my e-mail is correct and I don't know why I would have suddenly stopped
    receiving any updates from my subscribed threads for the last week or so.

Any ideas any one this has me confused

Yours
    Warriorbard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OTK4her For This Useful Post: warriorbard