Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Bianca Borba

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9,779 Posts

Bianca Borba

International 20150425 - Bianca Borba in Playboy Brazil

Birthdate: June 13, 1990
    Birthplace: Esteio Brazil
    Measurements: 34C-25-38

16 pics | 1280x1920 | 12 mb

http://rg.to/file/315dfab96ec33ea3892da43690e65ea2
    Last edited by Turtle; April 25th, 2015 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Dead link

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Re: Bianca Borba

International
    Bianca Borba in Playboy Brazil - PLAYBOY

Model(s):Bianca Borba

Uploaded: April 25, 2015
    Uploaded:
    April 25, 2015
    Birthdate:
    June 13, 1990
    Birthplace:
    Esteio Brazil
    Measurements:
    34C-25-38
    Bio:
    No matter what, Bianca Borba has got a fail-safe backup plan. After nabbing first place in the Preferência Nacional—a beauty contest in her home country of Brazil—she fielded many offers, but only accepted one. Appearing as Playboy Brazil’s Miss February 2015, she took home $50,000 and got to pose for the cover, too. (The headline? ”O bumbum mais gostoso do Brasil”—roughly translated, “The most beautiful butt in Brazil”. Raised on a farm in Campos do Jordao, among the gorgeous Mantiquera mountains, Bianca wasn’t an experienced nude model, but she stepped into her role as coelhinha do mês with ease. “I wasn’t ashamed one bit,” says Bianca. “It was calm and very professional!” No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Description:Brazilian International Bianca Borba shows us what she’s got in this set from photographer Daniel Arantangy. The winner of Brazil’s Preferência Nacional, a beauty contest devoted to the country’s best, most beautiful butt, Bianca obviously deserved to be a Playboy model. Taking it one step further, she became Playboy Brazil’s Miss February 2013, delighting fans—and ass men—the world over. “I enjoyed the idea and theme of the shoot,” she says. “I had not thought about the subject, I just wanted something that matched my personality. It was much better than anything I had imagined—it was very radical and wild!” Feast your eyes on the most beautiful butt in all of Brazil, right here on Playboy Plus.

PICTURE: 12.5 MB

*** Link removed. Host not allowed ***

4. The Following User Says Thank You to famous1959 For This Useful Post: socholo