Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Nicole Kidman naked scene (CGI) in Strangerland

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nicole Kidman naked scene (CGI) in Strangerland

Actually, some guy who watched the movie confirmed that Nicole Kidman has a full frontal scene in Strangerland but "a body double attached to her face" in the scene. Is it beginning of the cgi era, no more real nude scenes, if it is really true some really bad times are coming for us...

(source of the review)
    http://nudesman.com/topic/nicole-kid...-strangerland/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boobslover For This Useful Post:: Japfb1980, moreno_z_, wilkocan
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Re: Nicole Kidman naked scene (CGI) in Strangerland

I need to watch this!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

They did the same sh.. in GoT with Cersei Baratheon (Lena Headey). I would be ashamed to use a double for my body. Maybe Emilia Clarke is crying cuz of all the nude scenes, but at least she didnt use a double. Well, in the nude scene from Emilia Clarke they used CGI to hide her pus... -__-.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,005 Posts

Watching most modern movies, you can see they prefer using CGI to do pretty much everything these days!! So nudity will most likely be the next big thing to get taken over. Unless it is some kind of 'art-house' film directed by some French guy...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeky_munky For This Useful Post: STERRY1960