Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Sondra Theodore

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Sondra Theodore

Sondra Theodore (born December 12, 1956 in San Bernardino, California) is an American model and actress. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its July 1977 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Ken Marcus. Her Playmate pictorial was the first to include the Data Sheets that Playmates had been filling out since 1959.

A former Sunday school teacher, Theodore became the girlfriend of Playboy publisher Hugh Hefner for several years, living alongside him at the Playboy Mansion. She can be seen on the famous Playboy pinball machine alongside Hefner and fellow Playmate Patti McGuire. During this time she sang with the "Singing Playmates".

Livepix scan of her centerfold.

*** Link removed. Host not allowed *** 4.7 MB | 4056 x 9216

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    Playmate Roommates set: Sondra Theodore, Candy Loving, and Terri Welles (Part 1/2)

Last edited by Curmudgeon; November 23rd, 2018 at 07:20 AM. Reason: rehosted
    Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    Playmate Roommates set: Sondra Theodore, Candy Loving, and Terri Welles (Part 2/2)

Last edited by Curmudgeon; November 23rd, 2018 at 07:20 AM. Reason: rehosted
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    From Sondra's Playmate portfolio (Part 1/2)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,280 Posts
    From Sondra's Playmate portfolio (Part 2/2)