Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Patricia McClain

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Re: Patricia McClain

Last edited by echoes; September 29th, 2012 at 10:52 PM. Reason: tidied layout

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

original layout

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    308 Posts

Playmate of the Month May 1976 - Patricia Margot McClain
    MODEL(S): Patricia Margot McClain

Uploaded:
    April 30, 1976
    Birthdate:
    May 03, 1954
    Birthplace:
    Long Beach California USA
    Height:
    5' 8"
    Weight:
    125 lbs
    Measurements
    34C-24-37

Description: You probably remember Patricia Margot McClain as our November 1975 cover girl. She was shown sitting in a movie theater holding - uh - a box of popcorn on her thigh. Saucy, sexy and outspoken, Patricia has a Mae Westian sense of humor and, as a liberated half-Apache female, is a proud member of two embattled groups. She was discovered by Playboy Editor-Publisher Hugh M. Hefner. "I was in a little night club, where you'd never expect him to show up," she recalls, "but he came in, with about five people, got to meet me and invited me to his house. We've been good friends ever since." Patricia attracted a great deal of attention with her cover appearance: At presstime, she was being considered for a part in a special based on the life of John Barrymore, Sr. And other offers have been coming in. It's kind of a surprise route to success for a young lady who won awards for her dramatic ability at both Pasadena City College and UCLA (she has also studied broadcasting and gets a kick out of taping make-believe radio shows). But then, a lot of things about her are unlikely. Born on a ship off the California coast 22 years ago, Patricia is the daughter of an admiral in the U.S. Navy and an Indian lady who spent her early years on a reservation in New Mexico ("I visited there once; the people were so poor, it was pathetic") but now lives in the San Bernardino Mountains. Patricia left home at 17 ("I was raised under my father's thumb; he's very strong and, as a triple Taurus, I'm very rebellious") and worked for a while in a boutique. Thanks, however, to a trust fund set up by her father and her grandfather, she's been able to do more studying than working. In fact, she admits that next to becoming a Shakespearean actress, her fondest ambition was always "to grow up and have nothing to do." But, as a result of her cover shot, it looks as if she'll get lots of work. Somehow we don't think she'll mind.

PICTURE: 8.7 MB

*** Link removed. Host not allowed ***

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Having a Masked Ball

Pictorial “Having a Masked Ball” from the 1977 October edition of Playboy, featuring seven Playmates.
    Claudia Jennings (1969 November Playmate of the Month) was the Seductress in red,
    Susan Kiger (1977 January) the Biker,
    Julia Lyndon (1977 August) the Peacock,
    Lillian Muller (1975 August) the submissive,
    Patricia McClain (1976 May) the Lion,
    Karen Hafter (1976 December) the Lion Tamer, and
    Christine Maddox (1973 December) the Saran wrapped.
    All seven Playmates appear in the first two pictures; see the individual woman's thread for their other shots.

The last two pictures (four image files) are outtakes.

Last edited by Turtle; August 4th, 2018 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Fixed pixhost code
    Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.