Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Cherry Brady (Scoreland)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    great voluptuous milf,
    Well, I'll be damned -- no one has made a thread for her yet at CelebsDB, shame on us

Birthdate: December 25, 1970
    (technically she does not yet quality for mature status at only 36 years of age)
    Measurements: 41-28-39
    Weight: 138 lbs
    Height: 5'3"
    Bra: 36G
    Hardcore: Yes

From Scoreland.com interview:
    "I try to wear a bra as little as possible. I prefer to hang free. I only wear a bra at work to keep my boss honest. By that, I mean that he's able to get some work done when I wear a bra. On my own time, I wear tight, spaghetti-strapped tank tops and shorts. At work, I wear the usual secretarial fare - skirts and button-down blouses. While I don't try to emphasize my breasts by unbuttoning an extra button or anything, I also do not make any attempt to hide my cleavage either. Just due to the size of my breasts, cleavage is inevitably shown. I've had a lot of people (all women) complain about the way I dress."

Dead link deleted. Turtle.
    (48 pics, 9 mb RAR)
    All of these and more are inside the RAR

Last edited by Dantithesis; October 28th, 2020 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Merged 1st Live to Dead

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vitakinetic For This Useful Post: petar
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Dead link deleted. Turtle.
    (58 pics, 6 mb RAR)
    (All of these and more are in the RAR)

Last edited by Dantithesis; October 28th, 2020 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Dead Image Links

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    472 Posts
    Last edited by Dantithesis; October 28th, 2020 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Dead Image Link

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hogo For This Useful Post: stilettopat
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    472 Posts
    Last edited by Dantithesis; October 28th, 2020 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Dead Image Link

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hogo For This Useful Post:: ntrl1one, petar, stilettopat