Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Louise Lombard

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Louise Lombard

Louise Lombard (Born Louise Maria Perkins on 1970 September 13) is an English actress.
    She is best known for playing one of the two lead roles, Evangeline Eliott, in the 1990s television drama The House of Eliott, in which she played the younger of the two Eliott sisters. She went on to star in many TV shows including the hit TV series Chancer in which she starred with Clive Owen, Body Guards and Metropolis and movies including Gold in the Streets, My Kingdom and After the Rain.

In 1998–2000, Lombard took a career break to study English Literature at St Edmund's College of University of Cambridge

In 1998, Lombard starred in cult classic Tale of the Mummy. In 1999, she starred in the film Esther, with F. Murray Abraham.

In 2004, Lombard appeared in the film Hidalgo, and began a recurring role of Sofia Curtis on the hit CBS television series, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

In 2009, Lombard appeared in the two-part pilot episode of NCIS: Los Angeles.
    (IMDb) (Wikipedia) http://louise-lombard.org/

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mister t
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

After the Rain

Brief breast exposure in After the Rain

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.