Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Imogen Stubbs

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Imogen Stubbs

Apparently Gardwin likes this one. She is easily on the list of most underfaked-hello Moonspellsman.
    Anyway, this Brit stage actress, known for her Shakespeare background, was raised in the the English rural countryside. She appeared in several Brit TV films in the 80s, most popularly 'Othello'(90). Her cinematic features include Ang Lee's adaptation of Jane Austen's 'Sense and Sensibility'(95), starring Emma Thompson and Hugh Grant, & Trevor Nunn's adaptation of Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night or What You Will'. She, consequently, married Nunn, who has since directed her in stage versions of 'Othello' and 'Hamlet'. Her next play is to be the lead role in West Yorkshire's 'Duchess of Malfi'.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    She's always been a favourite of mine since I was young, such a pity she hasn't done more.

Sorry I just can't seem to get the right syntax to post these as clickable thumbnails! Thumbnails relate to the relevant link above in the order shown.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to penfold For This Useful Post: rufusexc
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,349 Posts

Re: Imogen Stubbs

Imogen Stubbs - Fellow Traveller (1989)

Title: Imogen_Stubbs_-_Fellow_Traveller.avi - 115 mb
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 640x400 25fps 5508kbps [V: h264 high L3.0, yuv420p, 640x400, 5508 kb/s]
    Audio: MP3 48000Hz stereo 102kbps [A: mp3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 102 kb/s]
    Duration: 2m 52s

Download:

*** Link removed. Host not allowed ***